Round 14 Discussion

You do realise how many kiwis live on the GC right?
Of course I do - I’m basically implying that Titans fans can’t even turn up to their own home games. Imagine going to a Bronx game where the away team had a larger fan base.

Morgan started poor, but almost got the Cowboys the win with a try and 2 try assists.

On the penalty try last night.

The Referee (or Review Officials) may award a penalty try if, in his opinion, a try would have been scored but for the unfair play of the defending team. A penalty try is awarded between the goal posts irrespective of where the offence occurred.

Does that describe what happened? Nope. So it can't be a penalty try.

On the Storm game, I can't see Knights winning this.

They just don't really have the strike power to really trouble Melbourne so I expect Melbourne to run away with it in the second half.

I think the MRC needs to look at Smith's tackle on Ese'ese. I didn't like what he did with his arm.

Did Glasby injure his shoulder? Hopefully it keeps him out of the QLD side.

On the penalty try last night.

Does that describe what happened? Nope. So it can't be a penalty try.

The referee was of the opinion that it was the high tackle that caused Chee-Kam to reel in the tackle, allowing Kahu to force the ball loose.

I'm going into Broncos leagues club for dinner and watch teh game for the first time. Can anybody reccomend what is decent to eat in there?

Wish these commentators would get their tongues out of Munster's arse hole. It's fucking cringe worthy.......

Wish these commentators would get their tongues out of Munster's arse hole. It's fucking cringe worthy.......
Anasta said he was one of the smartest players in the game lol, my arse he is

The referee was of the opinion that it was the high tackle that caused Chee-Kam to reel in the tackle, allowing Kahu to force the ball loose.

Is that the conclusion they came to? Ridiculous. The replays don't support that.

Is that the conclusion they came to? Ridiculous. The replays don't support that.

The replays showed the high tackle Chee-Kam, Chiddy was of the opinion that it made Kahu's job of reefing the ball easier than it should have been.

Easiest way to score points - kick towards Robert’s side.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.