Round 14 Discussion

That's a defensive decision.

Oh **** off. James Fisher-Harris only has eyes for Turner and tackles him.

Absolute joke of a decision. Try every day of the week.
Looks like we know the way the refs betted tonight. We really need an inquiry on whether any of their associates place any significant bets on certain results.

Last edited:
Bennett, in all his coaching glory, still can’t work out the origin slump

Now Maloney or Cleary need to take control here and get a repeat set.

Did the Rabbitohs peak too early?

Strange that souffs have gradually gotten worse as the season has gone on... Almost as if the current coach was left with great structure and tactics from the previous coach then has introduced, um, what has he changed sorry?

Strange that souffs have gradually gotten worse as the season has gone on... Almost as if the current coach was left with great structure and tactics from the previous coach then has introduced, um, what has he changed sorry?

To be fair, Reynolds and Burgess are pretty big losses.

NSW Origin has taken another soul in Cody walker. Now watch them select Maloney again lol

Both my incorrect tips so far this weekend are 1 point defeats. Fuuck me.

I’m really starting to get pissed off with having multiple players go in for the tackle and then peeling off to leave a single defender to try and strip the ball.

To be fair, Reynolds and Burgess are pretty big losses.
Kind of like bird, haas (suspension), Glenn, our starting half back (twice)... Every team suffers injuries and Burgess has been missing for 1/3 of those losses. Also, haven't they signed a state rep centre who Bennett said he'd get the best out of too? 3 losses in a row from 9/10... Kind of tells me they are either in a slump, or the only change the current coach made was a bit of motivation and no tactical changes to start the season. I'm not sure yet myself, but time will tell. Either way, it shows how people on broncoshq love going off early... I'll wait

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.