Round 14 Discussion

@The Don are you still watching or have you switched off?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

Just quietly, have you ever known a team to self-destruct and play as much dumb footy as the Titans... and I'm not talking over a season, I'm referring to the span of their existence. I don't know what it is on the Goldie - too many distractions perhaps? A place that draws those who are more interested in partying and lifestyle than footy? I know they are probably cliches but geez they just forever fall short of expectations and it's often self-inflicted.

Gold Coast is a black hole for sports franchises

Titans and Suns are the only professional clubs that have managed to survive and that's with A LOT of help from their governing bodies and both clubs have still achieved very little

Gold Coast is a black hole for sports franchises

Titans and Suns are the only professional clubs that have managed to survive and that's with A LOT of help from their governing bodies and both clubs have still achieved very little

By very little, I assume you mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
Refs trying to keep the Titans in it. Pity they have nothing in attack

Smash em bro

4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
Then they score 🤣

Smash em bro

By very little, I assume you mean absolutely nothing whatsoever.
Hey the Titans have gotten to the finals 3 times in 15 years and the Suns came 12th that one time

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
One of these bronco guys last night mentioned Titans as the only qld team with a chance at finals footy…

Er? I think not …

Cows, Broncos & Titans to fight it out for the Spoon…

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
4775.jpg

Refs trying to keep the Titans in it. Pity they have nothing in attack

Smash em bro
It's so obvious. Cummins is trying to do to Easts what he did to Manly.
How is he allowed the referee when he is either on the take or simply biased?

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015

One of these bronco guys last night mentioned Titans as the only qld team with a chance at finals footy…

Er? I think not …

Not while the Doggies exist.

4775.jpg
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

It's so obvious. Cummins is trying to do to Easts what he did to Manly.
How is he allowed the referee when he is either on the take or simply biased?

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
It’s not just him, all the top refs ‘massage’ the games…

Smash em bro

The sound of two very expensive but empty containers colliding.

4275.jpg

Er? I think not …

No, I said the Titans were the only QLD team with a chance of winning the GF only because they're the only team yet to have 50 points put on them.

They're still a chance.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

4275.jpg

Er? I think not …

This should be very concerning for the NRL in general, having the three Qld sides consistently at the foot of the ladder is not good for the game at all.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.