PRE-GAME Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If we had of beaten the titans last week I would have said that we lose this game. Since we lost to the second shitest team in the comp last week I figure we probably scrape a win together.

Unfortunately I can’t remember the last time you could say with any certainty that we win a game. Definitely not since 2015.

So disappointed that this season has once again been a carbon copy of the last few seasons. Beating decent teams to totally let ourselves down and put in awful performances against teams we should be beating convincingly.

IMG 2525

On ya Courier Mail

We win this we’re in the top eight as long as the dragons don’t flog manly. Might be a bit extra motivation although they shouldn’t need it.

We win this we’re in the top eight as long as the dragons don’t flog manly. Might be a bit extra motivation although they shouldn’t need it.

They could have been in top 8 last week and that didn’t motivate them at all. It made some players not even try

If we had of beaten the titans last week I would have said that we lose this game. Since we lost to the second shitest team in the comp last week I figure we probably scrape a win together.

Unfortunately I can’t remember the last time you could say with any certainty that we win a game. Definitely not since 2015.

So disappointed that this season has once again been a carbon copy of the last few seasons. Beating decent teams to totally let ourselves down and put in awful performances against teams we should be beating convincingly.

...well thats what you get when our spine is Boyd Milford Turpin Macca currently....

2 man spine makes it hard no..?

Hopefully Turpin, O'Sullivan and Milford will form a good combination. O'Sullivan is a genuine halfback, so he can relieve some of the pressure off of Milf. We were going great guns until Dearden went down and Macca went back into hooker. I honestly think we would have won that game if Turpin stayed at hooker and we put Macca in at halfback just to tackle and pass.

When the hell are we going to finally rip the Macca bandaid off? Such a wasted spot in the bench.

2-9 record when Macca and Boyd in the matchday 17, I don’t like this one bit ;-(

We've won every game that Turpin has played at hooker (for longer than the 6 minutes he got last week), so as long as he's given decent minutes, we should be right!

Kaysa Pritchard has retired due to crushed testicles. Copped a knee to the cherries. It's that bad he can't have kids naturally anymore.

The Eels will farewell him tonight. Which doesn't bode well for us because the farewell games are the ones we usually lose.

Kaysa Pritchard has retired due to crushed testicles. Copped a knee to the cherries. It's that bad he can't have kids naturally anymore.

The Eels will farewell him tonight. Which doesn't bode well for us because the farewell games are the ones we usually lose.
The farewell games, the games we should win, the games against bottom 8, the milestone games... every game seems to be a bogey game nowadays 🙁🙁

Far out, what an injury. That’s horrible.

The broncos are screwed tonight then.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.