PRE-GAME Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Where’s isaako? I’d also be happy to see mago back on the bench. Would give that prop forward punch we need off the bench.

Tbh I think Isaako and kennar are interchangeable, I wouldn’t mind either way. I agree about Mago though, he does all the little things well.

I actually think we need to bring in either a fullback and move Boyd to the centers, or bring in a center. We are struggling for depth in the centers imo.

Right about the centers. Jeez so optimistic before the season started, our centers were guns. Look where we are now.

I’m expecting a win but it doesn’t matter. We might scrape into the 8 if we are lucky but will be gone 1st week again because we are shit

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...defensively they were very good the last few weeks. They deserve a bad game here and there as they develop.

Right about the centers. Jeez so optimistic before the season started, our centers were guns. Look where we are now.

God four weeks ago we had so much depth. Bird did his ACL and we let Roberts go. Back then staggs was killing it to. Now we have Shibasaki who has bombed tries, drops the ball and looks about as dangerous as a wet paper bag. Staggs looks a shadow of himself and doesn’t offer much.

God four weeks ago we had so much depth. Bird did his ACL and we let Roberts go. Back then staggs was killing it to. Now we have Shibasaki who has bombed tries, drops the ball and looks about as dangerous as a wet paper bag. Staggs looks a shadow of himself and doesn’t offer much.

Twist of fate, indeed. Losing both top class players - yes, Shibasuzuki hasn't looked great in attack, but has been very good for a rookie in defence. Same for Staggs. See how they go next week, with the rest of the team not being complacent and shit, hopefully.

Twist of fate, indeed. Losing both top class players - yes, Shibasuzuki hasn't looked great in attack, but has been very good for a rookie in defence. Same for Staggs. See how they go next week, with the rest of the team not being complacent and shit, hopefully.

Yeah Shibasaki has butter fingers from what I’ve seen. Two many dropped balls in crucial moments of a game. He should have scored that try today but didn’t. He dropped a couple against the roosters which could have cost us. He looks ordinary if you ask me. He looks big so he should be running the ball out of our end a lot more. I can only remember a couple of times today where he did that.

Compared to Roberts and Bird our current two look so much weaker, Shibasaki especially.

Where’s isaako? I’d also be happy to see mago back on the bench. Would give that prop forward punch we need off the bench.
I mentioned Mago last week, does anyone know how he’s doing atm?

When people say this, we lose. People really need to learn a lesson here.
They can’t care less. Sometimes they think being sarcastic is funny
[automerge]1560066292[/automerge]
Dragging his arse around for a team that's lost seven in row and missing seven tackles a game like all his mates.
Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Dragging his arse around for a team that's lost seven in row and missing seven tackles a game like all his mates.

Yeah but people said the same about Turpins form in qcup. Sometimes all it takes is an opportunity in top grade surrounded by professionals to really give a player a power up

Yeah but people said the same about Turpins form in qcup. Sometimes all it takes is an opportunity in top grade surrounded by professionals to really give a player a power up

He's surrounded by 10 of his Broncos mates and they're getting flogged.

He's surrounded by 10 of his Broncos mates and they're getting flogged.

I’m pretty sure you’ve said before that it’s harder to perform in Intrust super cup than nrl sometimes.

I’m pretty sure you’ve said before that it’s harder to perform in Intrust super cup than nrl sometimes.

I think that is Wolfie's theory. Big difference between just being a little down and seeing effort which I could see with Su'A at Souths and what most of them are producing.

If you wanted a forward with smarts, enthusiasm and effort I would pick Bullemor before I would pick Mago.

1. Isaako (meant to be our long term so give him a go, can't do worse than Boyd)
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Shiba (we are stuck with him, no fckn depth cause we got rid of Roberts to make the bunnies stronger)
5. Boyd (coach won't drop Captain)
6. Milf
7. SoS (or one of the other young guns but has to be a proper 7)
8. Haas
9. Turps
10. Lodge
11. Gill
12. Glenn
13. TPJ
14. Cardigan
15. Fledger
16. Fifita
17. Seggie

Let's play less structured and play what we see. We are too predictable. We only offload when we are chasing points

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Splinter
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.