Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

i agree with you sure but i dont think i have ever seen milford put in 80 minute performance hes like hayne he goes missing for it. he should be chasing the ball on both sides of the field like a pearce does. this shuold be HIS team he should want it in his hands multiple times a set.

yet even after all these years more often then not there periods in the game were he doesn't touch the ball once in a set.

i just dont see us winning a premiership with him. Although i guess in saying that we were literally 1 tackle away from winning one so maybe im being over dramatic.

I’ll go on record as saying I agree, milford by all rights should have been a premiership winning 5/8 for the broncos in 2015, he deserved to wear the CC and be immortalised in bronco history for what was a very entertaining year for all bronco fans.

Persisting with him after his contract expires would be a mistake.

couple of points;

1. Siebs has seemingly not appreciated the way to manage young players who are thrust into Origin contention. Do these young kids believe their shit doesn't stink or something...they are "Origin" players now....come back to club and start fucking acting like one...

2. We are now paying the price for losing players via injuries and compassionate leave (or whatever..), I know long term this is the short term pain we had to have...."here broncos fan, want another premiership?...eat this shit sandwich...Mmmm...good isn't it..!?"

3. Siebs needs leverage to insist on a full tear down and game like this gives it to him. Don't have one leg in and one out.....you want to rebuild, go both feet in...all in or all out...

Last edited:
I refuse to spend any more money or time supporting this team. This team has everything to be successful, backing from the most profitable club, state of the art training facilities, large junior base, one team town, amongst largest TPA arrangements with players etc etc. And this is what they deliever.

Absolutely disgusted.

Well it's clear he's not a fullback, giving quarterback a shot.
Well he puts in a quarter effort into everything he does
[automerge]1560599366[/automerge]
Why didn’t someone punch his head in after he knocked Oates on his ass. Boyd gave him a nanna lecture and all our forwards just stood around doing nothing.
Its just reflective of the lack of intensity in the whole match. Something is broken, they are not a team. A team would stand up for each other in those cirumstances and seek retribution.

Last edited:
Ash has off field problems. What's milf problem.

In Milford’s defense, he cops almost the same amount of shit from the fans and media as Cash Taylor and is under the same amount of scrutiny but at least Milford fronts up each week and doesn’t play the mental health card as an excuse to go hiding for a few weeks because he can’t handle the heat in the kitchen yet is still happy to receive his pay check

I refuse to spend any more money or time supporting this team. This team has everything to be successful, backing from the most profitable club, state of the art training facilities, large junior base, one team town, amongst largest TPA arrangements with players etc etc. And this is what they deliever.

Absolutely disgusted.

If anything that just makes these players feel privileged. None of those mentioned benefits teach them heart

Absolutely disgusted.

we still need to abide by the same salary cap as everyone else ... except the Roosters, because they are permitted a salary sombrero

Being the most profitable club doesn't help us one iota in terms of playing personnel

we still need to abide by the same salary cap as everyone else ... except the Roosters, because they are permitted a salary sombrero

Being the most profitable club doesn't help us one iota in terms of playing personnel
Profits improve the resources available, both facilities and support staff. Our greater appeal to sponsers and TPAs enables us leverage when arranging contracts i.e. if the player is able to get $250 k from TPAs they may be willing to take less from our official cap (although i admit i dont know the technicalities of how it all works). In either case, my point is that they have no excuses.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.