Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I said it in the live thread and I'll repeat it here, I'm not angry, I'm just sad. Us bumbling around, the opposition teasing us, the commentators laughing at us. I literally welled up. What have we become?
If there’s Nothing the club going to do with all these “ experienced leading senior staff” , then we are just fucking joke

Btw, I’ve paid extreme attention to Carrigan and the few mims after he stepped on the field, he just gave an stupid penalty and caused a try.

So the “fact” every time Carrigan steps in, there’ll be try still stand!

Very insightful comment

Who cares ? I’m looking forward to next season now, this team need god damn fucking tons of good luck to make to finals, I’d rather save it for next season and blood as many rookie as possible and Making it official “ Boyd&Macca farewell season tour”
Macca and Boyd both signed for next year. Boyd signed until the end of 2021. Unfortunately we stuck for a while.

Macca and Boyd both signed for next year. Boyd signed until the end of 2021. Unfortunately we stuck for a while.
I literally can’t see us going worse with rookies rather than them next season. The club is goddamn clear that the fans are no longer patient!

Does Milford still have speed? I haven't seen it in years, even when he does occasionally break the line or score a try, he never looks very fast.
He's never been that quick over distance. Quick over 20-40 though. But definitely not as quick as he was in 15/16.

He needs a stable half partner who can take the pressure off. 3 halves partners already this year. Doesn't help. Especially when we don't have much / any attack coming from hooker or fullback.

Dearden has been fine but hasn't got a try or try assist yet I don't think.

This year is 100% a write off. Next year of we can free up some cash we might be ok.

I literally can’t see us going worse with rookies rather than them next season. The club is goddamn clear that the fans are no longer patient!
Oh I agree. I'd put anyone at fullback over Boyd just to show that the shit isn't acceptable. Simple fact is, he doesn't cover enough metres, doesn't put his body on the line enough, and doesn't really help the team.

Parramatta played the best half of football they've played all season. They were on fire.

Isaako missing sitters again. Shibasaki bombing more tries. Boyd not even diving to stop a try. Zero support when someone makes a half break or offload. All around defense about as reliable as Enron stocks.

Finals footy is starting to look unlikely.

I cant wait to be utterly pissed off each time i see one of these clowns post pics of themselves on insta laughing and joking around at training this week as if we hadnt been flogged yet again couple days prior.

Guess it means more to me than them.

Least all the boys get to watch themselves be fucking deadshits on their 98inch sammy tvs in 8k.

He's never been that quick over distance. Quick over 20-40 though. But definitely not as quick as he was in 15/16.

He needs a stable half partner who can take the pressure off. 3 halves partners already this year. Doesn't help. Especially when we don't have much / any attack coming from hooker or fullback.

This year is 100% a write off. Next year of we can free up some cash we might be ok.
Did we not free up cash with Niko and Roberts leaving? Seggy would be on absolute minimum.

The only thing Boyd provides is the last pass to Oates to score or knock on.
Oh I agree. I'd put anyone at fullback over Boyd just to show that the shit isn't acceptable. Simple fact is, he doesn't cover enough metres, doesn't put his body on the line enough, and doesn't really help the team.

Who should we buy with all cash to bring us back?
Dream 3 players for me:
- Folau ( his comments didn’t offend me)
- Cameron Smith ( still the most influential current player in the game, under contract but hey this only a dream )
- Kalyn Ponga ( best rising star in the comp)

I’m not even mad.

We are one of those teams that makes up the numbers, maybe on our day we can win a game, and if we do then “yay”.

I’ve finally accepted our mediocrity, it’s what I imagine it’s like when you finally accept you’re going to drown and stop fighting the need to breathe.....

I cant wait to be utterly pissed off each time i see one of these clowns post pics of themselves on insta laughing and joking around at training this week as if we hadnt been flogged yet again couple days prior.

Guess it means more to me than them.

Least all the boys get to watch themselves be fucking deadshits on their 98inch sammy tvs in 8k.
That’s the reason they are professional CLOWNS!!!
They are using their career and the clubs reputation to please others!

Seibs need to have a re-think of the gameplan. We are not doing enough will the ball coming out of trouble and its putting the young guys under all sorts of defensive pressure when we give it back to opposition.

He needs to have a good hard think about how to get these guys going forward from our end and creating a bit of space. One out hitups to the halfway then bomb isn't enough. The opposition teams are just gang tackling us.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.