vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest does anyone know the odds of us winning the spoon? I tried to find it yesterday but every gambling site I went to wanted me to sign up.
$4
Not sure what the dogs are but maybe an opportunity to cover your Broncos bet

Last edited:
$4
Not sure what the dogs are but maybe an opportunity to cover your Broncos bet

I'm not a gambler but that seems like good odds to me. I only see us having a small chance against St. George and the Cows but we could easily lose both. Bulldogs just have to win 1 maybe 2 games and its all ours.

The Broncos have much bigger problems about to happen.

I was only joking to a customer before that it's been a good day because there has been no bad headlines for the Broncs so far today. I did say to him before he left that the day is not over yet 😂😂

Today was an “optional training session”.
FFS, they need to learn the basics again, tackle, run hard, how to pass etc.
They should be at every fkn training session.
TPJ should have just gone down that route instead of this covid bullshit as it would have been less embarrassing by avoiding the "optional" training sessions and soon to be "optional" matches.

Last edited:
I have the broncos at $51. Put it on after the roosters flogged us. I think they’re at around $3-4 now.
It's a wonder brocsgoat wasn't all over that action seeing as he foretold our future and knew absolutely what Seibs would bring to our club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.