Coach: Ricky StuartCoach: Anthony Seibold
Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea
Venue: GIO Stadium
Kickoff: 7:35 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
Yikes, another 80 minutes of horror coming up.

Thankfully I'm on the coast for a 40th weekend piss up so theres a good chance I'll miss this.

Ricky Stuart vs Harvard Seibold. Yikes.

I was going to try and get to this game, now I'm not so sure....

Gonna get smashed... will be about negative 4 and probably raining in shit house Canberra whilst playing shit house football for the shit **** NRL

Last edited:
1. Boyd (Drinkwater 2021)
2. Kennar
3. Arthars (Opacic 2021)
4. Farnsworth
5. Coates
6. Staggs (Who knows 2021)
7. Dearden
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Fifita (Guerra 2021)
12. Glenn
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Kennedy (Who knows 2021)
16. TPJ
17. Oates

Get rid of Lodge, Milf, Croft, Boyd. IF Bird can actually stay on the park, I'd love for him to stay and play centre or maybe even 6.

Once again, I will put my jersey on, pour a few beers, lull myself into a false sense of security that with every loss we are closer to a win.
I’ll think we’re going okay for 10 mins. I’ll then blow up at a refs call, continue to drink too much. Take way too much joy in a Dearden line break and again lament a Broncos loss.

I get the feeling sides like Melb, St George were in 2nd gear, knowing it was a training run.

Sticky will have the Raiders out for blood with an eye on for and against. I'm expecting carnage. Gonna be fun to watch.

I think it's definitely time to start trialling some things for the future. Paix in for Croft. Hodges in for Seibold. Pangai back in the front row. You know, just little tweaks.

I think it's definitely time to start trialling some things for the future. Paix in for Croft. Hodges in for Seibold. Pangai back in the front row. You know, just little tweaks.
We’ve seen the raging success that has come from training at higher than game intensity, maybe we try playing an actual game with only 10 players on the field?

Time to try something different. A few minor changes to the 17, and mix up the bench rotation a bit. Siebs seems really set on having our best players on the field for 80. At times you can see them holding back to not fatigue themselves because they know they are out there for 80. However we have seen in the past the benefits for certain players when we lessen their minutes and use them in bursts - TPJ.

I would be training with Paix and Staggs at 5/8 and picking who ever fits best with Dearden.

If Paix isn't at 6 then put him at 14. Luke was handy while Turps was out, but it's time to invest 100% into the future. Try Turpin for 50mins and Paix for 30mins as Turps defencive workload has been massive. Lets see if reducing his minutes will free him up to run more until he gets some match fitness back.

Drop Offa and bring in Hopa/Bulemore or even debut Riki if he is available. These guys have good leg speed, footwork and enthusiasm.

Why did Te'o play 9 minutes? Last week Bull played 10 aswell. Absolute waste of an interchange if he didn't get injured. Te'o looks really solid when hes out there, give him 40 mins next week.

Drop Haas back to 60 mins. Use TPJ in bursts. Give Carrigan more than 45 mins.

Lodge is underdone but his leadership would still be a massive boost to the team. He will get back to his best, it might just take time.

Gonna get smashed... will be about negative 4 and probably raining in shit house Canberra whilst playing shit house football for the shit **** NRL
-4 and rain??? That would be a world first. Rain turns into snow when temps hit below zero. Snow might be a possibility in this bizarre season. It might also impact the scoreline which is sure to be a wide margin in "non-snow like" conditions.

Once again, I will put my jersey on, pour a few beers, lull myself into a false sense of security that with every loss we are closer to a win.
I’ll think we’re going okay for 10 mins. I’ll then blow up at a refs call, continue to drink too much. Take way too much joy in a Dearden line break and again lament a Broncos loss.
That was me last night, down to a t

-4 and rain??? That would be a world first. Rain turns into snow when temps hit below zero. Snow might be a possibility in this bizarre season. It might also impact the scoreline which is sure to be a wide margin in "non-snow like" conditions.

I've got to say too on an unrelated note, I've always felt you are one of the more objective posters when judging a Broncs side each year but I think even you went too optimistic on this season thinking they could challenge for the bottom half of the 8.

I've got to say too on an unrelated note, I've always felt you are one of the more objective posters when judging a Broncs side each year but I think even you went too optimistic on this season thinking they could challenge for the bottom half of the 8.
I originally picked them tenth but got shot down for that so I settled for 8th. This season was always going to be a struggle after the slaughter in the playoffs to finish off 2019 not to mention a rather weak roster. But no fan in the world could have predicted this sort of demise. I never thought I'd see the day when a Bronco side would be competing for last place. It is almost surreal in a year where everyday life has been greatly impacted. It will get better though. 2021 will be a much better year as far as the Broncos are concerned and COVID as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Spoon
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.