Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more games Siebs....
Nope. Complete reset.

Screenshot 2020 08 08 1 Chris Garry on Twitter Anthony Seibold has broken COVID protocol to

Thankfully I'm on the coast for a 40th weekend piss up so theres a good chance I'll miss this.
Not sure how much it helps. I was busy last night and only got to watch the first few minutes. The loss still hurts reading about it today.

Not much of a coach but I feel for Seibs. He’s having a horror show of a year, and he seems like a nice enough bloke. Hope him all the best in his personal life
Totally agree mate.

The Storm has just saved us from the wooden spoon for another week.

Not much of a coach but I feel for Seibs. He’s having a horror show of a year, and he seems like a nice enough bloke. Hope him all the best in his personal life
Totally agree. Shit coach but a decent human being. Hope all works out for his family.

The Storm has just saved us from the wooden spoon for another week.
If the Bulldogs should manage a win anytime soon you may as well lock it in.

Last edited:
If the Bulldogs should manage a win anytime soon you may as well lock it in.
Its alright we are winning the grand final from what im watching haha.

Looks like the Raiders will be coming off a fairly hefty loss lol.

Always fun playing a top team looking for a bounce-back win.

Looks like the Raiders will be coming off a fairly hefty loss lol.

Always fun playing a top team looking for a bounce-back win.
NSWRL already have their headlines written for the lead up to next week's game

This week could bring trouble for some players. Not sure exactly trying to find out but seems some have done the wrong thing off the field.

This week could bring trouble for some players. Not sure exactly trying to find out but seems some have done the wrong thing off the field.
Well that’s just great.

**** sake... we weren't winning next week, but we might've been a chance against St George the following week back at Suncorp.

I'm guessing you're talking about breaking quarantine which would mean 2 week isolations... are we going to have anyone left at Red Hill in the next two weeks (coaching staff or players)??

Can this year just **** off already

Well they aren't doing anything different on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • lynx000
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.