vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week could bring trouble for some players. Not sure exactly trying to find out but seems some have done the wrong thing off the field.
Assuming it’s a bubble-breach, is it wrong to hope that it’s Boyd and Joffa?

Last edited:
Just curious, what would be the penalty if the entire playing group broke the bubble?

Surely the couldn't stand the whole team down..

Last edited:
This whole squad needs to be sacked. Except for dearden and haas.

Just curious, what would be the penalty if the entire playing group broke the bubble?

Surely the couldn't stand the whole team down..
I guess we would forfeit, which is not much different to when we play anyway. if anything the Raiders will be pissed to not be able to build up their F&A...
Is it really a penalty if we didn't have to watch the broncos play this year??

Last edited:
Make them play a brickwall as punishment. I can guarantee the brickwall will still score 30.

Well I'm not saying they should do it ... but I'm not saying they shouldn't do it either

-4 and rain??? That would be a world first. Rain turns into snow when temps hit below zero.

Sometimes you get what they call freezing rain even if the temperature is below zero. There can be a layer of warmer air higher up and the rain doesn't always have time to refreeze before it hits the ground.

This is going to be very interesting. Siebold seems to have at least somewhat pre-determined plans with interchange etc. and we all (or most?) think our bench rotation sucks.
It would be very easy for Siebold to plan in advance and hand the plan to Gentle.
Same goes for training and Gentle is a mere puppet, nothing changes.
Or does Gentle get to genuinely run the show for 2 weeks?
Or, and here's where it gets real awkward, does Siebold hand the plans to Gentle, but Gentle goes against the plan and does what he thinks is best?

So since Seibold will be out for 2 weeks, do the next two losses count towards his ultimatum? I bet they give him a pardon.

So since Seibold will be out for 2 weeks, do the next two losses count towards his ultimatum? I bet they give him a pardon.
Firstly, we don't know that the ultimatum is even a fact. Secondly, he's dealing with personal family issues so lay off the "sack Seibold" schtick for a while.

If he's gone it's going to happen at the end of the season so there's no point concerning yourself during a season where we aren't playing finals footy.

Firstly, we don't know that the ultimatum is even a fact. Secondly, he's dealing with personal family issues so lay off the "sack Seibold" schtick for a while.

If he's gone it's going to happen at the end of the season so there's no point concerning yourself during a season where we aren't playing finals footy.

Ok we’ll lay off it for two weeks.

Ok we’ll lay off it for two weeks.
Make it 8. There's at least seven teams that will beat us in our remaining match ups so you'll have plenty of time to discuss a dead man walking then.

This week could bring trouble for some players. Not sure exactly trying to find out but seems some have done the wrong thing off the field.

The club just keeps on giving.

Make it 8. There's at least seven teams that will beat us in our remaining match ups so you'll have plenty of time to discuss a dead man walking then.

I’m sure you’ll find people calling for his head to be dragged through queen st mall every day this week. You better be ripping into them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • marw
  • Astro
  • GCBRONCO
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.