vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Broncos will improve with Seibold out of the picture.... glimmer of hope.
This is not a good outcome either.
It means the players are not putting in the effort when he is there, effectively holding the club to ransom because they dont like the coach.

Maybe the Broncos will improve with Seibold out of the picture.... glimmer of hope.

We actually need to hear from someone with inside knowledge if he really is out of the picture, or pulling the strings remotely.
The COVID ban will in no way stop him from coaching this team.
If he actually sits at home not remotely controlling Gentle, it will be because of whatever personal/family reasons caused him to break the bubble.

Everytime I post something here regarding these rumours the staff delete it for some reason, but there are now ex-players who know Seibs personally who have confirmed lots of this stuff. Are we just never going to be allowed to discuss it on here until it is reported?

Everytime I post something here regarding these rumours the staff delete it for some reason, but there are now ex-players who know Seibs personally who have confirmed lots of this stuff. Are we just never going to be allowed to discuss it on here until it is reported?
Excuse me staff, but this guy knows a guy. Can we please open ourselves up to legal action on his word?

Excuse me staff, but this guy knows a guy. Can we please open ourselves up to legal action on his word?

'I was told x' / 'People have been suggesting y' / 'There are whispers surrounding z' are not comments which can result in legal action.

I understand if people don't want to engage in this sort of tabloid-style speculation and find it unsavoury or unconscionable or inappropriate - that is their view and I respect it... but is this not the appropriate forum for fans of this team to discuss issues which directly relate to this club and go a long way to explaining the predicament they are in?

I'm not putting forward anything as fact, I'm not engaging in slander or libel, I'm looking to engage in discussion with other Broncos fans concerned about extremely serious issues which are clearly having dire impacts on our club.

If one of the spineless, slimy journos we all loathe reported this tomorrow with no proof or backup then it would be open season on here discussing it... how is it any different to discuss it now?

Last edited:
'I was told x' / 'People have been suggesting y' / 'There are whispers surrounding z' are not comments which can result in legal action.

I understand if people don't want to engage in this sort of tabloid-style speculation and find it unsavoury or unconscionable or inappropriate - that is their view and I respect it... but is this not the appropriate forum for fans of this team to discuss issues which directly relate to this club and go a long way to explaining the predicament they are in?

I'm not putting forward anything as fact, I'm not engaging in slander or libel, I'm looking to engage in discussion with other Broncos fans concerned about extremely serious issues which are clearly having dire impacts on our club.
Best off just staying away from them. The rumours I’ve heard are horrific and if true I truly feel sorry for the guy. The other rumours are absolutely ridiculous and designed to embarrass the guy. We are all better off leaving it well alone.

Best off just staying away from them. The rumours I’ve heard are horrific and if true I truly feel sorry for the guy. The other rumours are absolutely ridiculous and designed to embarrass the guy. We are all better off leaving it well alone.

I'm not passing judgement on the bloke and I'm certainly not looking to discuss any of the rumours relating to his personal family life which is not the business of ANYONE and completely inappropriate to discuss.

His alleged behaviours outside of that is our business and as a fan base I believe we should have the opportunity to discuss.

I do respect your stance and understand where you are coming from, but I am not satisfied to see our club falling apart and be content to just 'leave it be' when information arises which explains alot of what we are seeing on and off the field.

Either way, if the staff here rule that it is inappropriate to discuss then no problem... I'm just asking the question on behalf of other concerned Broncos fans who love this club and deserve answers.

Last edited:
@Dazza 92 @kooly87 & all others that are turning there backs on the Broncos atm...

This is not a personal attack at anyone in particular, I'm just wanting to share my personal opinion.

As fans, we all have plenty of reason to be disillusioned & pissed off with our club atm. I have no argument there. Whether it be the board, coaching staff or players; we are an absolute shitshow atm.
& it sux ass!

Many of us claim & rightly so, that we (the fans) are the backbone of this sport. Without us, there is no league.

So...
Grow a fucking backbone.

My second team are the Knights. More because of there fan base than the team itself.
The 'Nanna Knights'
What an inspirational mob! Through thick & thin, I love & will support my team/club.

IMHO If we aren't prepared to support our club in the tough times (regardless of how tough those times are) we don't deserve the right to celebrate the good times.

I'll always be supportive of venting, having a rant & being honest. To just give the bird🖕& write the team/club off though,,,

Yeah Nah

Appreciate your post

Ive said (and speaking only for myself) that im not watching them paly anymore...

Did i say im not a fan anymore....No...

This team has been aprt of my life for 30 years, its part of my heart and soul...

Please, i encourage you to go through my previous posts throughout this site; i put thought, heart and effort into most of my posts here

Cause i fucking care...but...right now.....i dont believe im being fairly treated for giving up time with my family to watch..

So im not watching.....thats all...

Ill still be here contributing etc.....im...just....not....watching....any....more....💔

If one of the spineless, slimy journos we all loathe reported this tomorrow with no proof or backup then it would be open season on here discussing it... how is it any different to discuss it now?

I can see that. So, what facts can you put forward on this subject, in the context of "tabloid-style speculation" which are, in fact,
"extremely serious issues which are clearly having dire impacts on our club." ?

In fact, with respect, I find your post contradictory, and dispelled by its own argument.

I can see that. So, what facts can you put forward on this subject, in the context of "tabloid-style speculation" which are, in fact,
"extremely serious issues which are clearly having dire impacts on our club." ?

In fact, with respect, I find your post contradictory, and dispelled by its own argument.

You would be incorrect - Some people would classify discussion of the details in question as 'speculation' because they have not been officially reported yet. That doesn't make them any less true or warranting discussion.

I haven't yet put forward any facts or assertions, I am seeking clarification on whether it is appropriate to do so on these forums. If you're not interested in furthering that discussion and wish to not partake in such subject matter than that's your choice, it doesn't require any input from you.

Honestly, does anyone actually care anymore?

It's become abundantly clear this week that a lot of the players have stopped caring, some appeared to have stopped caring long ago.

The CEO is leaving and seemingly doesn't care. We're facing the greatest playing and personnel crisis in the history of the club and he's been all but invisible.

The Board have reiterated they will only act on instruction from the owners, so with every passing monthly board meeting with no action, it's abundantly clear the owners have checked out on caring now too.

So forgive me if I as a fan jump on the bandwagon and give up on caring about this shit show for now too. Perhaps the last one out could turn off the lights please?

If at some point in the future the current administration/owners/board/playing group are replaced by people who are able to demonstrate they do care then let me know and I'd be happy to lend my support, but I'm certainly not putting one more hard earned cent or one more ounce of emotional investment into this utter shit show until it is in any way being reciprocated by the people who represent this club.

Well said mate.

I'm not passing judgement on the bloke and I'm certainly not looking to discuss any of the rumours relating to his personal family life which is not the business of ANYONE and completely inappropriate to discuss.

His alleged behaviours outside of that is our business and as a fan base I believe we should have the opportunity to discuss.

I do respect your stance and understand where you are coming from, but I am not satisfied to see our club falling apart and be content to just 'leave it be' when information arises which explains alot of what we are seeing on and off the field.

Either way, if the staff here rule that it is inappropriate to discuss then no problem... I'm just asking the question on behalf of other concerned Broncos fans who love this club and deserve answers.
If the rumours I'm hearing are true, when it comes out, you will realise that it in fact has nothing to do with us or the club.

However, the club really need to come out and say what is happening in lieu of Seibold being at the club these next 2 weeks. They need to say X is coaching and will be following Seibold's routine or X will have full control of the team...that's the sort of stuff I want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.