vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this clubs become a complete Shit show.

Chris Garry is reporting that it is expected Broncos will be cleared.

Jesus did the squad spend the covid break hurling black cats at mirrors under ladders?

PSA:

Don't forget there is a game on this week! remember when we used to talk about football lol

Last edited:
PSA:

Don't forget there is a game on this week! remember when we used to talk about football lol
Mate, the way this season is going I’m not even sure there will be a game this weekend.

Lodge out.
Out for rest of the year.
What worries me about Lodge is his knee and how it is being managed without ACL surgery. Surely its only a matter of time before surgery would be needed. Not worried about his broken leg as recovery time is quick nowadays . Unbelievable that this is the third similar injury this season with Turpin and Arthurs too. Training methods need to be reviewed pronto.

None of us really care or are thinking about this game but regardless, is Kennedy in for Lodge?

None of us really care or are thinking about this game but regardless, is Kennedy in for Lodge?
Hope so. I like Kennedy, I think some players in a team just need to be good honest toilers and I've always had a soft spot for them. Like I've written before I'd use him up from the start giving Haas a rest until the 20th minute or so. I'd even be tempted to play him for longer IF he was going well.

Then Haas plays out the rest of the match. It's not a punishment but a reward and getting better use from both Kennedy and Haas. I know Haas still has good stats but they're irrelevant if we're not using him wisely and are getting pantsed. He's more than a battering ram. He reminds me of a young Rahihi and he could slip a ball. Did it on one leg for a real long time too.

unfortuanate for me because now i have to use and pay for the sucky NRL Live Pass app and watch the game on my tablet
I forget how it works but if you know somebody with either a Telstra phone plan or telstra internet get them to make an account and you’ll get the nrl pass free. 😘

What worries me about Lodge is his knee and how it is being managed without ACL surgery. Surely its only a matter of time before surgery would be needed. Not worried about his broken leg as recovery time is quick nowadays . Unbelievable that this is the third similar injury this season with Turpin and Arthurs too. Training methods need to be reviewed pronto.

Yes.......more so that it appears to be a rare injury.

Last edited:
Maybe that old Mr. Burns skit with the hitting of the leg is actually how the medical team works. The team are going like busteds, let’s hit their legs, it worked on the Simpsons.

Little bit of Minto magic to win the game. Thanks to @Big Pete for the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.