Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Just re-watched the post game footage on Fox, Haas looks completely devastated, Absolutely broken and fully expect him to leave the Broncos soon.
He puts in 1000% effort every game just to get flogged week in week out.
I hope im wrong, but i would be surprised if he is still with us next year.

Cronk suggesting the team don't train this week and just show up on gameday.

Less time with our coaching staff could help?

Just re-watched the post game footage on Fox, Haas looks completely devastated, Absolutely broken and fully expect him to leave the Broncos soon.
He puts in 1000% effort every game just to get flogged week in week out.
I hope im wrong, but i would be surprised if he is still with us next year.
He would be breaching his $3mill to 2024 contract then.

When they interviewed the two pommie players from Canberra they joked that at the sixty minute mark they said to each other it's been a hard month let's enjoy ourselves now and so we had some fun.

These guys knew we had given up and could sense it was time to have a bit of fun. That attempted chip chase was such a sad indictment on how bad we've become.

Last edited:
Covid season has protected the Broncos somewhat. Crowd numbers for 2020 would be wayyyyy down and so would 2021 memberships. They've already got the money for 2021 memberships so unless we perform like this again next year they won't notice.

Money generated from crowd numbers is nothing compared to broadcasting, sponsorship and advertising revenue. You can run a competition with no crowds, but you cant run a competition without it being televised. The huge ratings drop is a big problem for both the Broncos and NRL as a large portion of QLDers have gone off the Broncos and switched off the footy this year. You only have to look at the stock price to get a good understanding of how far the clubs value has dropped.

Last edited:
I really noticed that we cannot tackle...... no dominant tackles, no shoulders in the ribs and drive them into last week tackle. It’s flat footed put hands on ball to try to prevent offload, one gently around legs twist and gently try and place on there back....... on a plus note , a couple of off loads from Haas...should give him a quota to reach each match of about 3

Last edited:
For years and years our shit finals runs have seen my friends consider not renewing their season memberships. I've never considered it.

But this year I would have if they hadn't rolled over until 2021 already.
Call up and ask for a refund.

See if they care.

How long have we all been talking about line speed? That second half, we did not move up at all. We sat back and waited for them and they just generated more momentum up the field.

In contrast we had a tonne of ball at their line in the first half and they moved up fast off their line and just shut everything down. We scored off a lucky deflected kick!

It is just frustrating to see every other team make some progress in the season, and we have continued to decline and nothing is fucking done!

We have already seen player discontent, the continued inaction will just amplify this and lead to an exodus of decent players who can get a gig elsewhere.

You guys that allow the club to ream you with memberships "rolling over"... grow a spine and tell the club to go **** themselves.

I actually feel sorry for Carrigan. He isn't an 80 minute player yet and so in the last 20, he is trying to do cover tackles as his teammates, who are unfit, are dropping off like flies but he is totally gassed and can't get there. It is ridiculous coaching to expect Carrigan and Haas to play 80 minutes week in and week out while barely our of their teens.
He should be playing prop in a better team but at the moment, there aren't too many choices for lock. Sproj's idea of macca at lock doesn't look too silly right now. Ideally a fit bird would do the job, but that ain't never going to happen.
We really need an old but respected 2nd rower/lock for next season, but I can't see any. Maybe the Titan's will cast one off (how humiliating would that be).

Win record without milf 0%
giphy.gif

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • Galah
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Lozza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Volvo Driver
  • westy316
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.