Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Paix looks like he has more potential than Turpin, but Turpin/Paix is better than Paix/Luke IMO.
Either way, another injury, surprise surprise.

Last edited:
jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Gotta be worst season ever for Broncos in regards to injuries.

Broken hand, most likely season over for Turps.

it is but its probably the worse for every team in the comp. we still have copped the worst though especially from key personnel

i think panthers are one of the few who have not been affected as much

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I tell you what, there is evidence of some good coaching here. Dearden defending on the left, Staggs roaming in attack and offloads everywhere. Even a semblance of structure Again, this team cannot win with the regular coach, I've never seen anything like it.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Great stuff. We will win this.
100% WE ARE DEFINITELY WINNING THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
D297A59D 440D 4635 A484 28503BE40DF1

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
We need to in 2021 play Isaako in the backline somewhere for purely goal kicking reasons.

Even Herbie surely hits them cleaner than Staggs.

Other half time thoughts, we should be way more ahead. Croft kicking early too often, and we desperately need to straighten our attack at times. Carrigan clearly gassed late in that half as several times he offered nothing with the ball. We need to be better in giving him and Haas some breathers.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
it is but its probably the worse for every team in the comp. we still have copped the worst though especially from key personnel

i think panthers are one of the few who have not been affected as much
Yea someone was saying the injury rate has gone up a by a large percentage with the new 6 again rule.
Took 4 million dollars worth of Roosters injuries for anyone to notice though.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Whats everyones thoughts of the game?

i though we look good in defence, and staggs looking strong when he gets the ball as always.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Broken hand for turpin
Great 🙄

Geez, seems like Hookers are getting the raw end of the injury stick this season.

Turps, Macca, Brailey, Hodgson, King, Rein, Smith, Verrils.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.