Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders by 30.
Now i cant be disappointed.

Hopefully now Payno has had a taste of winning he will drag this shit team to a few victories. The kid deserves a statue already
As great as he is I'd like to see him play fewer minutes with more aggression and develop an offload. Right now, he's making yards but no one bothers to follow him. They just sit back and watch him do his thing. He's being largely wasted. He can carry five defenders but I'd like to see him put a few on their arses.

Maybe it's a case of careful what you wish for and don't fix what ain't broke but I still think he's untapped.

As great as he is I'd like to see him play fewer minutes with more aggression and develop an offload. Right now, he's making yards but no one bothers to follow him. They just sit back and watch him do his thing. He's being largely wasted. He can carry five defenders but I'd like to see him put a few on their arses.

Maybe it's a case of careful what you wish for and don't fix what ain't broke but I still think he's untapped.
Tbf no one bothers to follow any one. The whole team sits back and watches. Lodge could get a clean offload into space every second run if anyone bothered pushing up.

I think Payne works good with the 65 minutes a game. His impact comes from just constantly grinding out metres, if he had a good team around him I would call it death by a thousand cuts. Payne with a smart reliable team around him would be relentless pressure. I’d like to see him improve his defensive efforts more than anything.

Id be happy to leave the big impact moments and offloads to the short minute impact guys.

You just can’t pick this side. The smart money says Raiders by lots but who the **** would know. I’m half expecting the Broncos to turn up to play and give the raiders a good shake. If Haas, TPJ and Lodge have good games you just never know. The team is so inconsistent in every way at the moment. Broncos by 2

I’ll make a prediction, lodge will poke his head through the defensive line and get an offload to Herbie who will be backing up and we all won’t know what just happened.
Herbie will drop it though cause the whole team is to surprised that it happened in the first place

100% I think his metres are awesome but his PTB is slow and he offers no offload, so there is no capitalisation from the run. He needs to find the turf faster and PTB ASAP. Then he would be God-tier

The more I think about it the more sure we don’t win this. The back 3 of Cobbo, Farnworth, Coates is just far too inexperienced, we are going to be embarrassed by Canberra’s kicking game and slaughtered on the edges. They will provide no platform for our forwards to build upon.

Why Mead isn’t in the back 3 somewhere I have no idea. Kev has lost his mind. Oates should probably be there somewhere too.

Canberra 30+

The more I think about it the more sure we don’t win this. The back 3 of Cobbo, Farnworth, Coates is just far too inexperienced, we are going to be embarrassed by Canberra’s kicking game and slaughtered on the edges.

Canberra 30+

Sadly I think you're right. They will be bombing it to Cobbo all night and their backline is going to exploit Coates garbage defence to the point of madness.

I really, really hope Herbie lights it up, or at least shows something to provide hope he can light it up. K.Hunt, well I just hope he lasts longer than 20 minutes.

There is a fine, fine line between loyalty and madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • Galah
  • Bronx48
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • MrMoore
  • Organix
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • simplythebest
  • Wolfie
  • westy316
  • RodF
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.