Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good tries?

Couldn't tell you. All I know is Riki started at lock and played the full 80. Interesting change in role. Perhaps an indication of how we plan to use him moving forward.

Couldn't tell you. All I know is Riki started at lock and played the full 80. Interesting change in role. Perhaps an indication of how we plan to use him moving forward.
I think RIki would kill it as a middle forward in this current version of Vlando ball.

Tall, lanky, athletic middle forward... I definitely see him in our strongest middle forward rotation in the future... maybe next year sometime.

Because it's sad being a broncos fan right now let's take a look at the run home for the battle of the spoon

RoundBroncosDogs
Rd 14Raiders (A) - LDragons (H) - L
Rd 15Rabbits (H) - LParra (A) - L
Rd 16Sharks (H) - 50/50Manly (H) - L
Rd 17ByeRoosters (H) - Origin - 50/50
Rd 18Tigers (H) - 50/50Rabbits (A) - L
Rd 19Panthers (A) - LSharks (H) - 50/50
Rd 20Cows (H) - 50/50Titans (H) - 50/50
Rd 21Knights (A) - 50/50Tigers (H) - 50/50
Rd 22Roosters (H) - 50/50Warriors (A) - L
Rd 23Warriors (H) - 50/50Knights (H) - 50/50
Rd 24Sharks (A) - 50/50Manly (A) - L
Rd 25Knights (H) - 50/50Tigers (A) - 50/50
Top 6 teams35
Bottom 8 teams76
50/50 Games86

Putting Manly in the top 6 rather than Dragons

So I think we have a better run home... going in dogs favour is they are only leaving Shitney once more this year against warriors and that's only to central coast

Anything 50/50 I would class as winnable games pending form, reffing, injuries, etc. leading into them.

Unfortunately to me the real issue we have at the moment is what is actually left in this squad after getting beaten down for 13 rounds due to the bullshit horrendous draw that was forced upon us.

The last 8 games of the year after the bye looks reasonable for us and is mostly at home... so if the team can somehow be mentally strong at that point then we should have some sort of chance in most of them.

The game against Sharks in a couple weeks is pretty massive for the squad and may be able to reset their form and attitude leading into a bye, which is then followed by a very winnable game against tigers at suncorp
I’m going to the broncs v sharks game and I haven’t been to a loss in a long long time.
So bank it

I’m going to the broncs v sharks game and I haven’t been to a loss in a long long time.
So bank it
Too much confidence
Ban Button GIF by swerk

Oates was quiet, dropped a kick. They need to move him infield and get him some ball.

Paix excellent tonight. Great awareness- marker down and he went through to set up Tesi. Huge difference in Souths when he’s off.
How'd tesi go ? I really hope paix is still in our plans because Turpin isn't our future.

How else will the players know there’s one more set before they get the ball back?
Is this even relevant now with set restarts? He can’t guarantee it won’t be 3-4 sets.

I love how Paix just seems to be flying under the radar and by all accounts, doing well. Hopefully we reap the benefits next year or later in this season.

If milf is playing 1 next week my Post Traumatic seibold Disorder will be in full swing

we wouldn't need to sit him out if he was playing next week. it wouldn't be a short turn around as we don't play until Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.