Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

Silly to kick there unless there was a chance of a try.

Great referee. Just ignore them taking out two of our players in the kick chase.

I love Kahu, he is a great footballer, but he just looks so uncomfortable at center. I have a feeling we are going to shoehorn him in the team like we have been trying with Bird.

C'mon fellas...stop having a go at the refs!

It's a great game!

Talk the game up!!! FFz!!!!!!

That last 4 minutes really frustrated me. Firstly, why did they have to blow time off on the 5th so Hoffman could come off? That just kills any momentum we do have. Follow that up with the unnecessary kick from Kahu and then Thaiday’s refusal to send the ball wide and it left a bad taste in my mouth at the end of what has been otherwise an enjoyable half.

We aren't getting any favours from Cummins.

That HIA situation was rubbish. Hoffman is motionless on the ground and they allow him to stay on. And then on the 4th tackle when we're getting momentum, then they decide he has to come off and it just kills any momentum we had.

Surely we get a better run with the refs in the 2nd half... surely...

Would have liked to have seen that no grounding ingoal again. Oh yeah note to self, just take a dive when you take out an opposition defensive player, no penalty.

Last edited:
A great half of footy considering that every call has went against the boys. Look for them to run out 10+ point winners.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Allo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Stix
  • mieko
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wild Horse
  • sooticus
  • Painin the Haas
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.