Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

Of course it matters haha... if its not a penalty in that refs eyes at the start why is it when the other team does it? There are 1000 rules broken every game, its the refs adjudication/leniency you need to abide by...

It was a dumb play. Everyone can see the refs are favouring the storm so why even try to reason with them by coming up with a penalty play? Of course the ref will ping us.

I know we all respect Bennett for not having a go at the ref, but I’m sorry he needs to stand up for the club and the fans and lay into them in the presser. You can’t disrespect one group of fans like this and expect them to keep being engaged.

lol mate we're the Friday Night Broncos...we'll keep watching no matter what.

First half, yes, Wayne should dig in. Second half we were just typical second half Broncos.

Its one of those games where no player has done a great deal wrong, but nobody has stood out either. We need some players to lift a lot more.

We've been soundly beaten. Can blame the refs but if we are any good we would not have lost by 16 points, especially after being 10-2 up.

Last edited:
Melbourne are just proving how fucking grubby they are. And the red is proving how useless he is.

Cummins has screwing us down to a fine art. Even waits until after fulltime for the square up penalties.

Im trying to find the stats for our games with cummins, would make for interesting reading im guessing. Remember the classic matt gillett send off for being offside 50 metres behind the play the ball that nearly cost us a game haha

Yeah they used to ping *edit* like you on here (watch them pull me up for the R word, but let you troll all you like).

Lol never change mate...

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.