LIVE Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Of course it matters haha... if its not a penalty in that refs eyes at the start why is it when the other team does it? There are 1000 rules broken every game, its the refs adjudication/leniency you need to abide by...
It was a dumb play. Everyone can see the refs are favouring the storm so why even try to reason with them by coming up with a penalty play? Of course the ref will ping us.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
I know we all respect Bennett for not having a go at the ref, but I’m sorry he needs to stand up for the club and the fans and lay into them in the presser. You can’t disrespect one group of fans like this and expect them to keep being engaged.
lol mate we're the Friday Night Broncos...we'll keep watching no matter what.

First half, yes, Wayne should dig in. Second half we were just typical second half Broncos.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Its one of those games where no player has done a great deal wrong, but nobody has stood out either. We need some players to lift a lot more.

I just sent an email to the nrl asking where i can find the stats for teams winning percentages under certain referees “eg ben cummins under the broncos”

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
I just sent an email to the nrl asking where i can find the stats for teams winning percentages under certain referees “eg ben cummins under the broncos”
Dude you do realise that we have won like 15 straight at Suncorp under Gerard Sutton. You can take that sort of stuff both ways.

Truth is we were just not good enough today. Blaming the refs is too easy. We started bloody well but could not go on with it.

Last edited:
Dude you do realise that we have won like 15 straight at Suncorp under Gerard Sutton. You can take that sort of stuff both ways.

Truth is we were just not good enough today. Blaming the refs is too easy. We started bloody well but could not go on with it.
At suncorp? Where we win about 80% of our games regardless of the referree? We are a top 4 side the last few years with a great home record, it is no suprise we have a streak under 1 ref, im suprised we dont have it under more at home actually