Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

Is Milford getting worse or what? Such a waste of talent.

The broncos shouldn't have been dumb enough to try push him back into the in goal. That was a penalty all day

Why did nobody attempt to block the grubs run? Lack of communication there.

Does anyone have our win percentage with ben cummins?

Honestly, we're better attacking 50 out than we are 10 out. Absolutely no variation. 4 one outs and a useless kick

What do you expect when we got a running 5/8th pretending to be our chief playmaker and at best bench utility pretending to be a fulltime halfback.

I know we all respect Bennett for not having a go at the ref, but I’m sorry he needs to stand up for the club and the fans and lay into them in the presser. You can’t disrespect one group of fans like this and expect them to keep being engaged.

Honestly, we're better attacking 50 out than we are 10 out. Absolutely no variation. 4 one outs and a useless kick

Yeah, I remember saying how we could even try booting it 20 or so metres backwards a couple of months back lol. Our attack in the red zone is tits on a bull useless.

Melbourne's kicking game has killed us. Again, our weak spine has been the difference.

What do you expect when we got a running 5/8th pretending to be our chief playmaker and at best bench utility pretending to be a fulltime halfback.
Yeah i know but it's frustrating all the same.

Yep we turned a corner all right...brick wall.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • MrRobot
  • ell.d33
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.