/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

giphy.gif

Whether he was or not at the Broncos, one thing for certain is that he is a good coach now. That probably means I will get denounced as a Penrith supporter but that's ok.

The first half of your post makes a good point that I think most would (possibly reluctantly) agree with.

The second part is unnecessary and serves only one of two purposes - incite inflammatory responses or play the victim card to incite more negativity toward you.

Cut it out. We as staff don’t care if you feel someone else started it or not, you are letting this kind of pettiness into every single response and it’s wearing thin and completely detracts from any good points you may make.

I think the biggest issue with Hook is the attachment he had to the squad. He coached the majority of them in the 20's I believe which is what made it so hard for him to cut them. It's not right, but there it is.

Edit: When he was with the Broncos obviously

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.