10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Frizell (Knights)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Mann (Knights)
15. Saifiti (Knights)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Taupau (Broncos)

Goodness me, I'm being overly generous and aside from Frizell, there really isn't anyone at all that is better than the Broncos counterpart and even then, it is debatable. Games are not won on paper though.

Head to head:

1. Walsh (Broncos)
2. Oates (Broncos)
3. Staggs (Broncos)
4. Farnworth (Broncos)
5. Cobbo (Broncos)
6. Mam (Broncos)
7. Reynolds (Broncos)
8. Saifiti (Knights)
9. Walters (Broncos)
10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Frizell (Knights)
12. Riki (Broncos)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Mann (Knights)
15. Saifiti (Knights)
16. Hetherington (Broncos)
17. Taupau (Broncos)

Goodness me, I'm being overly generous and aside from Frizell, there really isn't anyone at all that is better than the Broncos counterpart and even then, it is debatable. Games are not won on paper though.
Walsh/Ponga also extremely debatable unless you're only talking current form and not taking into account overall package.

I'm not sure who opens these game threads.....but
could we include the day as well as the date within the header?

eg
Header

Asked Kevvie to play for Souths on Saturday after playing for Broncos against Storm and only got 10 minutes. Played 40 minutes on Saturday against Tweed. Then against Penrith so three times in a week.
Yeah but that wasn’t at the expense of his NRL game. If anything it was a sign that he was getting bored playing such few minutes

Smoothy has tackled his way through so far; his attack is getting better but if he plays 20 minutes tomorrow, he does what Paix does and makes 12 tackles. He's certainly been kicking more lately to help Rogers, but I am not sure Reynolds will need help.
To be fair, i wouldn't be surprised if he starts tomorrow.. Kev usually picks the better Defender to start at Hooker.

Call me cynical, but I very much doubt Paix is happy to not be playing in the nrl after 14 straight games this season, even if he’s only getting 30mins the last few weeks. I also doubt Jensen is happy about being dropped after he’s worked his arse off the last few years & done absolutely nothing wrong. Kevvie has to be careful, just the perception of favouritism can fester & gain a life of its own very quickly.
See i don't see that happening when you have a nebular of leaders like Reynolds, Carrigan, Capewell etc. I think that the Fringe players are just going to be more motivated to break back into the starting team because they want to play with the greats of the game and win.

Paix is going back to QLD Cup, in comes Smoothy.... he might just be the final missing piece of the puzzle to a Premiership winning team.

Call me cynical, but I very much doubt Paix is happy to not be playing in the nrl after 14 straight games this season, even if he’s only getting 30mins the last few weeks. I also doubt Jensen is happy about being dropped after he’s worked his arse off the last few years & done absolutely nothing wrong. Kevvie has to be careful, just the perception of favouritism can fester & gain a life of its own very quickly.
How is there any "perceived favouritism" with regards to Corey Jensen for example......?

The eternal optimists on the forum are pulling out all stops now to make sure their propaganda is believed. It’s hilarious how the clubs statement has been taken as gospel by them. this is pretty much the smoking gun that nepotism has been playing a part and in at least some ways affecting team harmony.

You guys were wrong, just admit it or become an even bigger laughing stock.

Hate to sound so smug but I always had a pretty big hunch something like this would happen……

ikin’s departure……..how much did this play a part?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.