Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Knights

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eternal optimists on the forum are pulling out all stops now to make sure their propaganda is believed. It’s hilarious how the clubs statement has been taken as gospel by them. this is pretty much the smoking gun that nepotism has been playing a part and in at least some ways affecting team harmony.

You guys were wrong, just admit it or become an even bigger laughing stock.

Hate to sound so smug but I always had a pretty big hunch something like this would happen……

ikin’s departure……..how much did this play a part?
Would you mind explaining what you're on about?

I'm totally lost

Just looking at past Knights games, they're not as bad as the odds would suggest. Probably just scaring myself, but I hope we start well. Knights can score a lot of points, and they have a lot of players with a point to prove against us (ex broncos, origin hopefuls, etc.)

I'm more than happy to secure two points and walk off the field with no injuries or suspensions. Look winning convincingly would be huge bonus for our for and against going into a bye, but if we lose players in doing so then I just hope the cost is not too much.

But I'd much rather have the former of the two if I had to choose. Don't care if the bookies lose a motza either.

Random question guys. I'm going to the game today with my sister/bro in law and their 2 kids. Where is a family friendly place to get some food an hour and a half before the game that is walking distance? I just realised fritzenberger is closed

Random question guys. I'm going to the game today with my sister/bro in law and their 2 kids. Where is a family friendly place to get some food an hour and a half before the game that is walking distance? I just realised fritzenberger is closed

Is it on the Fritz? *Sprojy shows himself out*

depends what type of food you're looking for.

there is a Macca's across the road from the Stadium. Otherwise a short walk is Park Road which has a few restaurants on it

If you're looking for a quick feed, there's a Macca's on Milton Rd that's literally right next to the stadium but it's always packed before the game. Like sardines in a can packed. Good luck finding a place to sit.

There's a mexican place up the road on Caxton street called La Carmela though I think you need to make a reservation.

I can't remember if it's still there but there's a place that sells New York style pizza on Caxton street near the top of it.

Apart from that there's a couple of asian and indian places around the top of Caxton street.

The eternal optimists on the forum are pulling out all stops now to make sure their propaganda is believed. It’s hilarious how the clubs statement has been taken as gospel by them. this is pretty much the smoking gun that nepotism has been playing a part and in at least some ways affecting team harmony.

You guys were wrong, just admit it or become an even bigger laughing stock.

Hate to sound so smug but I always had a pretty big hunch something like this would happen……

ikin’s departure……..how much did this play a part?
Remind me how Billy Played last week, I forgot.

Also remind me where we are on the table, My pickled brain can't remember these key points.

Remind me how Billy Played last week, I forgot.

Also remind me where we are on the table, My pickled brain can't remember these key points.
Yes I know, his apologists hav been going crazy since he had 2 good games in a row. What an achievement. Only took over a fucking year

and If you want to get technical we are sitting Lower than we were since paix’s minutes started dropping a month ago.

Yes I know, his apologists hav been going crazy since he had 2 good games in a row. What an achievement. Only took over a fucking year

and If you want to get technical we are sitting Lower than we were since paix’s minutes started dropping a month ago.
Mate, Paix is losing minutes because he’s doing sweet **** all on the field and Walters is doing a lot more. Walters can hold his own for longer, so he gets more minutes. The whole “we score more when Paix is on” is bullshit because of the kind of footy we play. We tire teams out and score points at the end of the game.

Apologists? It's called supporters. Backing your team, players and coach (especially when they're winning) should be more encouraged here imo.

Just looking at past Knights games, they're not as bad as the odds would suggest. Probably just scaring myself, but I hope we start well. Knights can score a lot of points, and they have a lot of players with a point to prove against us (ex broncos, origin hopefuls, etc.)
I think ponga is due for a good one. He seems to get up for games that matter to him (origins, when someone questions his form etc). He would be really wanting to play well against walsh to prove a point.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.