Lang Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Knights

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Ben Hunt, dragons are not exactly going to use him past round 27 lol.
He's probably too big an influence to bring in late into a season.

An impact forward or winger is what you'd be after

He's probably too big an influence to bring in late into a season.

An impact forward or winger is what you'd be after

I'm sure the Cows would let us borrow Taumololo. Titans can loan us Tino. Far out wouldn't that be something.

Meh, he has already chose money over premierships. We don't need him.

Sure but you can see his heart is still at the Broncs. If he came back short term knowing this is his shot to win it with the club he loves, can you imagine how well he will play?

Knights coming off a bye, but it doesnt matter. Walsh to show Ponga why he's the Qld fullback.

Broncos 71 - Knights 6

What a remarkable coincidence that this is our 3rd straight game against teams coming off a bye. Guess it doesn't really mean much tho since we're 2-0 in said games and about to go 3-0.

If Selwyn recovers, we'll have a full strength squad available. Otherwise, Arthars won't let us down.

So not only are we top of the table, but we have our full roster available, with 3 spots unfilled in our top 30.
@McHunt from memory it was you that asked me where we would be after round 14?! I said #1.
Sure, it might be a false positive after tonight, but for now, WE’RE NUMBER 1!

So not only are we top of the table, but we have our full roster available, with 3 spots unfilled in our top 30.
They are playing hard ball with Tristan Sailor .
You might think Sailor , Rogers and Smoothy would get contracts . But nope we are the fcking Broncos circa 23 baby !

Assuming Cobbs is still out, we will pretty much run out the same side as tonight. I am really liking the Capewell-Piakura swap, this might well be adding an entire new dimension to our side.
I think Capewell shifting to the middle is a big brain from Kev, and bringing in a fresh second rower mid game is something many of us have suggested. As long as Piakura continues to play like he did last night, it will be hard to go back.

With Tomas and Herbert leaving next year it is wise to start acclimatising h their most likely replacements in Piakura and Mariner, otherwise that edge will be far too inexperienced.

Brendon could finish the season with 29 Cup games and 14 or so NRL games worth of experience.

I know you have joined me in being a Piakura-apologist. I don’t think 10 minute stints off the bench are fair assessments of his ability and last night shows what he can do when allowed to build into a game. Training full time with the main squad and playing against NRL opponents will do him wonders.

So Cory Paix's minutes have dropped over the last five rounds, with Walters often playing long into the second half. Are we seeing preparations to blood Mozer? Make sure Billy can play a large chunk of the game so that Blake can come onto the bench and get some minutes at the backend. With the Knights up next it might be a good opportunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.