Lang Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Knights

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we are saving that for taking lower teams players for the finals on a rest of season loan deal, like storm did with Nofoaluma.

I hope not and pretty sure we have to have the roster full pretty soon. It'd more of a case of making sure they fill the last 3 spots with the right players to keep the squad balanced.

So Cory Paix's minutes have dropped over the last five rounds, with Walters often playing long into the second half. Are we seeing preparations to blood Mozer? Make sure Billy can play a large chunk of the game so that Blake can come onto the bench and get some minutes at the backend. With the Knights up next it might be a good opportunity...
Obviously this situation makes Mozer more transitionable to first grade but I don't think thats the reasoning behind it. I think it's due to Paix regressing and Billy playing out of his skin. I can see Mozer taking that bench spot off Paix in the next 12 months. Maybe an appearance or two later in the year to give him a taste of first grade and what he should be aspiring towards, then playing out the end of the season with the Magpies and at this rate playing some finals games. Mozer might make a run at that bench spot for rd 1 next year.

Sure but you can see his heart is still at the Broncs. If he came back short term knowing this is his shot to win it with the club he loves, can you imagine how well he will play?
The only love Fifita has is for the mighty dollar, you can bank on that..

Obviously this situation makes Mozer more transitionable to first grade but I don't think thats the reasoning behind it. I think it's due to Paix regressing and Billy playing out of his skin. I can see Mozer taking that bench spot off Paix in the next 12 months. Maybe an appearance or two later in the year to give him a taste of first grade and what he should be aspiring towards, then playing out the end of the season with the Magpies and at this rate playing some finals games. Mozer might make a run at that bench spot for rd 1 next year
The difference with paix and Billy now is that Billy is starting to play hooker like a half, which is why he is looking so good. He has always had a half decent kicking game and dummy and he's picking his moment better. Unlucky for paix, it the weight gain has not made him more impactful in defence despite him being actually decent at making tackles, he's just a bit of a softer target. That being said, kevy is a big big fan of players getting at least 20 cup games in before NRL. We may see mozer at the back end of the year but for now the Billy/paix combo is working great, Billy clearly the in form hooker at the club. Paix a little work to do

Cleary almost certainly out of Origin 2.

Could we be without Reynolds for the Titans match? NSW could do a lot worse.

Cleary almost certainly out of Origin 2.

Could we be without Reynolds for the Titans match? NSW could do a lot worse.
Reynolds would be my choice if I was NSW, but they'll probably go with Hynes at 7 (or even Moses).

Reynolds would be my choice if I was NSW, but they'll probably go with Hynes at 7 (or even Moses).
If you look at the nsw team they would probably have done better with Reynolds over cleary anyway. They have no real leaders in that side and reyno would probably do what he has done with the broncs and make them elite. Fittler is a retard so NSW will go with hynes or moses.

I think we'll wrap it up pretty much no matter which halves pairing they pick.

The painful thing for us is that Adam will last 15 minutes in Origin and pull out with some season ending injury.
Yeah, the event of Flegler injuring Reynolds is just too in line with our luck for it to not happen

NSW will promote Hynes to 7, messes with team harmony the least.

Reyno should just come out and 'retire' from rep selection if fittler even thinks about it. What's he got to gain by coming into a must-win game at Suncorp, losing, and being shit on by the media.

Reyno should just come out and 'retire' from rep selection if fittler even thinks about it. What's he got to gain by coming into a must-win game at Suncorp, losing, and being shit on by the media.
boy i hope so. Fittlers a retard so he will pick Hynes. If he was smart he would pick Reynolds

Unfortunately for us, I think you'll find Reynolds is extremely keen to have another crack at origin if given the opportunity.

That said, I think Fitler just moves Hynes to 7 and Cook to 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.