Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Jesus Patty, hold the ball.

Holy **** that was a horrendous set.

Why the **** did they go the blind side on a slow ptb to Piakura and then just a settler to the middle of the field... and then Patty is looking and nothing is set up outside him.

Cobbo and Staggs have done the work of centre and our back rowers and Cobbo also fullback as well

I think the Sailor father/son perfectly represents the Broncos players of yesteryear vs now.

Sailor is fucking trash. Remember all the morons saying he would be first choice other clubs. Clowns.
Yeah I was getting in those arguments. I need to accept a large portion of this website has no idea what a good fullback is

Here comes the nail in the 2024 coffin.

Obviously didn't do those ball drills....14 errors so far

Madden
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Yeah I was getting in those arguments. I need to accept a large portion of this website has no idea what a good fullback is
he is coming off an injury, but there is a large gulf to how he is playing in the last 2 games to every other appearence he has had.

Cheers mate.
I wasn’t being serious. Pretty pathetic to be celebrating a call on a player that is detrimental to your supposed team.

he is coming off an injury, but there is a large gulf to how he is playing in the last 2 games to every other appearence he has had.
No there isn’t. He’s trash in NRL and trash in q cup. He’s just had less of his selfish flashy bullshit come off the last 2 games

I'd love to blame solely the rain but we made all these errors in the last 2 games at suncorp

Why the **** can no one tackle Duncan?

He gets hammered every game, but then against us he's looking like fucking granite

He's fine until he gets put under pressure. Its been there for everyone to see from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Turks85
  • Kenny powers
  • Dee
  • DrGee
  • bert_lifts
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • Benzie1
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Muros
  • Cobra Kai
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.