PRE-GAME [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why we have to use our away jersey anyway. Our normal home jersey doesn't clash with Souths homme jersey anyway.
I thought the idea behind away jerseys was to only use them if the home one clashed with the oppositions jersey when we are the away team.
Or am I missing something?

Or am I missing something?
I wonder if it's an agreement with the jersey maker that we have to wear certain jerseys a certain amount of times in the year. I remember hearing something along those lines when someone questioned why we don't wear our awesome heritage strip for more games.

I wonder if it's an agreement with the jersey maker that we have to wear certain jerseys a certain amount of times in the year. I remember hearing something along those lines when someone questioned why we don't wear our awesome heritage strip for more games.
I haven't checked but I am assuming all our jersey variations are made by the same company so I don't see why it would matter how many times we use a particular jersey.

We really need a win tonight. We can’t afford an improved performance but still end up losing, we have to win.

Our draw over the next month is ridiculous.

Resigned to losing tonight. Shitty end to a long week, bring it on.

I don't care if we put in 100% and get beat by a better team. I do care, greatly, if we play like busteds and lose games we should win.

Worst jersey in sport this away abomination.

In fact, whoever approved it should be sacked if they haven't been already.
Our form this season has coincided with the questionable away jersey designs. Started in Vegas and has continued on. It’s no surprise our best performance was when they first used the retro jersey.

The latrell propaganda since NSW lost has been laughable, they will cling to anything.

20240614 180526

Seems like Mariner is moving to left wing and Karapani right wing based on the team list.

I don't care what it takes, we need to farkin turn up and win tonight.

Seems like Mariner is moving to left wing and Karapani right wing based on the team list.
Based on the NRL team list?

If so it doesn't mean anything... for some reason they move the numbers around all over the place when someone drops out

Example below where they've moved Tapine and Cotter to the 8 position and the interchanges to the 10 position... for absolutely no reason at all given the interchange players have clearly subbed in for the respective number 8's

Based on the NRL team list?

If so it doesn't mean anything... for some reason they move the numbers around all over the place when someone drops out

Example below where they've moved Tapine and Cotter to the 8 position and the interchanges to the 10 position... for absolutely no reason at all given the interchange players have clearly subbed in for the respective number 8's

View attachment 28296

On the final team list graphic Broncos upload to social media.

They have always had Mariner on the right and whoever replaces the left winger named on the left but not tonight which I found weird.

More than likely just something they did though and it doesn’t mean that’s where they’re playing

Weather looks gross. I expect our ball control is going to be equally as bad.

The commentary tonight is going to be insufferable no matter what channel we choose to watch it on. Its all going to be about Latrell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.