Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Sydney member night is tonight - a Sydney based colleague is going and he's going to tell Kobe to "start folding c**ts already".

This mate is about as subtle as a train crashing so will absolutely do it. Will report back later.
So he did it - albeit without politely due to kids being around. Was very rushed but Kotoni was next to him, laughed and said "I agree" !!!!!!!!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I'm really keen to see how this Cobbo-Karapani side goes. They have a lot of metres in them and as impressive as Karapani has been, he doesn't look capable of a full 80 mins in the NRL yet, so that will need to be worked around.

I also wonder whether if we lose again, we might see Hunt come back on to the bench for say Kobe. Not because they are any better but just something to show the team that performances matter and no one should take their spot for granted.

Yes I know this is almost 0 chance of happening but we need an injection of enthusiasm somewhere on the bench, though Xman should massively help with this.

Bish

Bish

QCup Player
May 11, 2023
Xman on the bench is a big bonus. He’s dependable.

Karapini has shown glimpses of something. He seems agile, quick on his feet, but he’s raw and inexperienced.

We need a win tonight. We have to stop the rot, get some confidence back in our game.

Minimise our handling errors, 6 agains and we will win this. Otherwise…….

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
How about we start folding players in half! I want some aggression in our tackles!
Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

Past the horizontal. Send off and 6 weeks on the sideline.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Sigh. Forgot we have to wear our Manly kit tonight. Hopefully the curse doesn't provide more injuries...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Alex Johnston needs one more try to break the record for most tries for a single club. Currently tied with Slater.

What's the bet he breaks that record tonight?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The weather is trash in Sydney.

Move Latrell around and piss Cody Walker off PLOISE

That probably favours Souths quite a bit.

The best way to beat Souths is to keep the ball in play. They thrive on the stop start play which you see a lot in wet weather.

Cavalo

Cavalo

NYC Player
Sep 20, 2019
I always think Broncos can win (maybe except playing Melbourne 2020 to 2022). But there is something off with team this year, and it's not just the injuries to key players.
I'm really hoping to see an improved attitude tonight and a much lower error count.
Also hoping Kobe and Piaks are feeling a bit of pressure for their spots and step it up a notch.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Rumour is Carrigan is out with illness.

Just makes the win a little further away.

He was walking with the team in the team walk this morning and looked completely fine.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Worst jersey in sport this away abomination.

In fact, whoever approved it should be sacked if they haven't been already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.