Round 15 Discussion

Terrible play from Hastings.

Warriors back pedalling and he rolls the dice on the third.

How the Warriors aren't ahead with that penalty count is beyond me.

Roosters will happy with that but it's down to the warriors fluke plays not coming off.

Warriors with three penalty goals so they're playing like the union boys.

Another blown opportunity by Luke.

Boy oh boy, another poor option from Issac Luke.

The Roosters are out on their feet, but the Warriors have no structure or plan of attack.

If it wasn't for the RTS injury then the warriors could've kept Lolohea at 6 and Leiluai at 9. So their other dud buy (for this season anyway) has had a knock on effect.

Last edited:
That should be enough. Roosters are lacking a quality fifth tackle option so I think they'll struggle to score again.

Finally SJ takes matters into his own hands, targets the tired defence of Warea-Hargraves and Napa and scores.

12-4 ball-game, that should be enough for the Warriors.

I must say, this maybe the worst round of Rugby League I can remember in a long, long time.

This is putrid stuff, what makes it even worse is it is coming from 2 sides almost entirely unaffected by origin.

If this was the only game of league you had ever watched you would never watch another one.

Pretty nice work from the Roosters to keep the ball alive on that one.

I've tipped them but it would be hilarious if the Warriors shit the bed here.

My only question : why can't they save these kind of performances for us?

Both teams should be deducted two points for this game.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Manifesto
  • Behold
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jarro65
  • mystico
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.