Round 15 Discussion

19060025_1952218188347837_6379971890249244674_n.jpg

I'm a big fan of Konrad.

I hope that Anthony Cherrington gets back to full form and stays injury free

Goodness me, Crichton is such a gun, wish he was a Qlder.

@Big Pete You spoke about Kyle Turner and how doesn't really stand out etc, well how the hell is Jason Clark still in the rabbitohs 25. I have never seen him do anything good

That was the definition of soft

Titans are fucking hopeless.

Both of Souths backrowers have been very impressive this season.

NRL needs to **** off playing these games in 100k capacity stadiums. Looks shithouse.

118 Fantasy points from Angus Crichton for me tonight, have made about 300,000 on him as well

Souths looked lost without Burgess, it took them awhile but once they figured out to play flat and fast they were too strong for the Gold Coast. Crichton had a career game, and the dummy halves had a field day running through the ruck.

The Gold Coast finished the game with McQueen at five eighth, Proctor at halfback and Boyle at dummy half, it sort of sums up the evening. They couldn't get themselves into the game in the second half and made life far too easy for the Rabbitohs.

Qld will be in some trouble when TPJ and Crichton are in the Blues team

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.