Round 15 Discussion

That game last night reminded me that no matter how good your forwards are (and the Eels pack is pretty good), you can't win games without possession and field position. We lost last week because we were starved of both. Smith's kicking game was good, but the refs' influence was greater.

That game last night reminded me that no matter how good your forwards are (and the Eels pack is pretty good), you can't win games without possession and field position. We lost last week because we were starved of both. Smith's kicking game was good, but the refs' influence was greater.
It also reminded me that you can't win with Josh Hoffman in your side

Billy Slater has been ruled out of Storm's match against the Knights.

Rhyse Martin has been promoted from the reserves to the bench in place of Renouf Toomaga.

Matt Scott is out for the Cowboys, which would surely end his chances of being selected for Game II. Sam Hoare starts at prop with Francis Molo promoted to the bench.

Only change for the Warriors is Gerard Beale replacing David Fusitu'a.

How is Granville still in the side?

His service has been fucking shit.

Granville again..

Granville isn't the only problem, though.

The Cowboys are far too predictable. Their gameplan worked the past few years, but not anymore. The boring block play is just being easily read by the defence and the Cowboys aren't switching things up.

Whenever Martin gets the ball and plays what's in front of him, he looks dangerous. But apart from that, Warriors are handling the Cowboys attack with ease.

This really is a ridiculous penalty.

Harris did not get up properly to play the ball but the Warriors get the penalty. I think it's ridiculous. The player not playing the ball properly should be penalized.

Tuala will be the one dropped next week for that despite one certain senior player being responsible for the Warriors even getting the field position to be in a position to score.

RTS just broke Morgan's ankles right there..

What a fucking step.

I wish I knew more cowboys fans so I could give them more shit

And yet again, I was stupid enough to tip the Cows. Even Isaac Luke is making linebreaks.

And yet again, I was stupid enough to tip the Cows. Even Isaac Luke is making linebreaks.

I’m not tipping the cowboys for the rest of the year or until they win 4 games in a row

Last edited:
Looks like Michael Morgan won't be playing again tonight.

Biceps injury by the looks of it.

Cowboys will still somehow find a way to beat us. But I don't think Morgan will be playing by then.

If his groin injury gets worse, it will be season-ending. He is going to have the problem for the rest of the season, and Cowboys are trying to manage him.

50 pointer coming up.

Smash the *****, Warriors.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • simplythebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.