Round 15 Discussion

If we were smart we would get on the phone to Morgan and say come here and run the team immediately and not get switched around because you want to fit a second rate half in the starting side in martin

And then Tuala loses it..

Now Hampton off for a HIA. Things getting worse by the minute for the Cowboys.

Beale didn't lose that.

50 pointer coming up.

Smash the *****, Warriors.
You shouldn't be barracking for any team that is above the Broncos in the standings. A loss tomorrow night and that will put a gap between the top 7 and the rest. Maybe you should re-think your statement.

How is that a knock on?

You shouldn't be barracking for any team that is above the Broncos in the standings. A loss tomorrow night and that will put a gap between the top 7 and the rest. Maybe you should re-think your statement.

What's the point? We aren't overtaking anyone above us.

Pearler of a pass from Feldt. Cowboys finally score.

Perhaps Feldt should be fullback.

**** the cowboys
Seeing them get 50 points put on them would be a great sight regardless of if it’s not really beneficial to us

Warriors will have their usual second half of the season choke soon enough. For now I am tickled pink to see the Cows compete for the spoon.

Taumalolo needs to develop an offload. Quite a few times tonight he has poked his nose through and had the hands free with support but doesn't offload.

What's the point? We aren't overtaking anyone above us.
You don't know that. You've been watching the game long enough to know that a RL season can turn very quickly. There aren't any powerhouse sides this year, if the boys can get on a streak, the possibilities are endless.

You don't know that. You've been watching the game long enough to know that a RL season can turn very quickly. There aren't any powerhouse sides this year, if the boys can get on a streak, the possibilities are endless.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, **** the Cowboys.

I don't think Cowboys are out of this game just yet.

If they can hold onto the ball and play with a bit more variety then they will give themselves a chance. But they just got to stop making errors and start playing what's in front of them.

That replay on the Kata try suggested he lifted his knee when Hampton tried to tackle him.

Potential torn bicep for Morgan.

Milford or Ponga in the side?

Potential torn bicep for Morgan.

Milford or Ponga in the side?

Milfs been kissed on the dick lately
Just a shame we don’t have a genuine utility at club level anywhere to give a run

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.