Round 15 Discussion

But he’s totes better than Macca and da Bronx should neva had let him go!
The standard broncoshq ex player elevated player rating. As soon as a player stops wearing a broncos jersey their flaws no longer count and 1 good game counts for 2 seasons, whereas a broncos players good attributes are null and void if they have ANY negative ones and 2 seasons of good form are not counted after 1 bad performance....

Last edited:
Cowboys got ripped off there.

Cowboys denied one more chance to level the score thanks to Perenara showing he isn't a first grade ref.

Jeez Maloney has thrown a few ordinary balls of late

Radley already with 2 nice passes in the two tries, including a try assist. I dunno how Roosters find these players, he's a real good one.

How is Granville still in the side?

His service has been fucking shit.
I’ve said all year he is the main reason the cows are struggling and everyone howls me down “because 40 tackles” but that’s the problem. He’s gassed, he’s complete rubbish this year.

I’ve said all year he is the main reason the cows are struggling and everyone howls me down “because 40 tackles” but that’s the problem. He’s gassed, he’s complete rubbish this year.

That's the same problem with McCullough IMO. He'd be better in attack if he didn't try to go for tackle records. In fact every QLD hooker seems to want to compete for most tackles made. Meanwhile someone like Cook just goes and tears teams apart and makes tackles when needed.

I thought Hetheringtons haircut looked stupid until they showed the bloke in the crowd.

You have mullets. Get a haircut.

It doesn't matter if it goes back.

It touches a player in front of him which constitutes a knock on. Right call was made, just like the right call was made for the Peter Wallace no try last year when Josh McGuire knocked it out trying to make a tackle.

You couldn't say he was definitely playing at the ball so they couldn't give it.

If he intentionally played at it, it would have been try so it doesn't really open the door for players to deliberately knock it out to get a knock on call.
How are they going to determin if it is intentional in the future? Another subjective-bullshit rule. The ball went backwards with no seperation, it wasnt a loose carry.

How was peachey allowed in the roosters change rooms mid game to serve his 10 in the bin?

Late mail is in for the Bulldogs vs Titans match.

Brett Morris is out, Reimis Smith replaces him on the wing. Aidan Tolman will start at prop with David Klemmer demoted to the bench. Rhyse Martin has been dropped and is replaced by Greg Eastwood on the bench.

Titans are 1-17.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.