PRE-GAME Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Big game from Milf at FB and I dare say he is in with a shot for origin. Long odds, but could happen.

I believe this is all just smoke and mirrors from seibold,

It might be, guess we will just have to wait and see.
[automerge]1561791773[/automerge]

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/
The Late Mail
Knights v Broncos, Saturday 5.30pm at McDonald Jones Stadium
Knights: A big blow for Newcastle with Kayln Ponga ruled out with a calf injury, although that has been eased by the return of David Klemmer. Kurt Mann moves to fullback for Ponga, while Mason Lino starts at five-eighth. James Gavet switches to the bench. Jacob Saifiti was the last player cut before kick-off, while Aidan Guerra was trimmed from the reserves on Friday.
Broncos: Anthony Seibold has pulled a surprise move with fullback Darius Boyd and five-eighth Anthony Milford swapping positions. That's the only change made to the 17-man team unveiled on Tuesday but it's a significant one. Jamayne Isaako (personal reasons) has been left out, with Richie Kennar listed on the wing. Maroons trio Corey Oates, Matt Gillett and David Fifita will play. Rabbitohs-bound forward Jayden Su'A and James Segeyaro were cut from the reserves on Friday, while Xavier Coates and Shaun Fensom were omitted an hour before kick-off. The Broncos have won six of their past seven games against the Knights.

Last edited:
i'm not so sure about that, because some of the talk this week has been about Milford's defensive workload blunting his attack somewhat.

so having him defend in the frontline won't fix that issue
Not saying it’s my preference. They may think Boyd is be better under the high ball. Whatever. If it don’t work they change back.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.