Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Lodge is our new McGuire except he wants it every tackle

Matt fucking Lodge keeps getting the ball at first receiever in the attacking 20. FUCKING WHY

Too old and responsible now to go stealing rego plates but so tempted l can't watch the game. I try but end up pacing around the house swearing in broken English.

Too old and responsible now to go stealing rego plates but so tempted l can't watch the game. I try but end up pacing around the house swearing in broken English.
Make a gofundme for the fine, we'll all chip in.

zzz O'sullivan has too many errors. He's looked dangerous and had some good touches but **** me.

I think SOS hasn't been too bad, he just hasn't had any back up for most of the game. He looks creative. Some bad errors, but far from the worst.

Last edited:
Everything looks so much sharper with Turpin, even when he just passes it to a forward.
We don't look like total crap which is why I'm pissed off Seibold has went back with Macca as starting 9. Grow a set and drop him.

I think SOS has been good, errors aside. He tries hard, he challenges the line, his kicking game is not bad at all. I reckon behind a team that's not doing so poorly he'd look pretty good.

Boyd can still Boyd it up in the centres lol

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Spoon
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.