Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Staggs just cut 3 guys in half in one play.

Edit: I think I'm a minute or so behind the rest of you guys on my stream. **** Boyd.

Last edited:
I think SOS has been good, errors aside. He tries hard, he challenges the line, his kicking game is not bad at all. I reckon behind a team that's not doing so poorly he'd look pretty good.

He reminds me of Turpin when he just started this year. Just trying too hard to try to become a regular. I think he's worth trying again. He looks creative, just needs some back up too.

Ok darius can't play anywhere... I had hope of maybe centre but what the f.ck was that

If that doesn’t highlight once and for all just how shit Darius has become then nothing ever will

Of course they run over darius. **** off you piece of shit.

First time in my life as a Broncos supporter I am literally embarrassed. We are beyond shocking.

Time for Boyd to go to the big NRL scrap heap in the sky

Boyd has got to go. There is no hiding it. This guy is fucked.

Useless ***** . Absolutely fucking bunch of useless ***** . No respect for the fans at all !!!

Please fuckin die Boyd! You're fuckin falling on the feet you moron. You're not there meant to be begging. Tackle asshole.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • LGH
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
  • Browny
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.