Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

And that is the bloke returning from a broken neck and a recent nose injury.

Wish this was at home so they could get booed off the field. Scary thing is, we haven't hit rock bottom yet......

The worst team in the comp hands down. We are awful, dreadful and just plain dog shit. We have the worst outside backs in the comp and the worst halves. Just shithouse
Second worst in everything because we are still better then the Bulldogs

I hope to god our idiot coach has got a center lined up at the very least as one of these signings

Even the Knight's fans are feeling sorry for us. This score line will get ugly when the refs even up the penalty count.

Question here for you all. Is there anyone out there that is actually invested in this game? I’m as passionate a fan as the next guy, but I get the feeling that if they can’t be fucked I can’t be fucked either. It’s like I am watching a Titans v Panthers game with how little I seem to care

Pretty much yeah. At this stage I hope things get real bad so the club can get a real shake up.

Look guys, I know it sounds dramatic when you hear it only so many months into his tenure as coach, but I can only comment on what I'm seeing, and what I'm seeing.....ain't good. I'm seeing a playing group that look entirely disinterested in everything they are doing. No communication, no burning desire, missed tackles and horrible attack. The refs have been giving us every chance to get back in it and we've blown them all.

I am really starting to fear that Seibold has lost the dressing room. They're just not buying into what he's selling, some of them probably weren't happy to see Clint go, and they're getting nothing but shithouse body language from their captain. It's just a complete shitshow at the moment, and I'm more tempted then ever to just stop watching until the likes of Boyd and McC are long gone.

Last edited:
Well, there it is, the "Switch" has switched off any confidence or plays we've left in us. Very very lethargic across the park. With the way these guys are playing, an ISC team would beat them easily.

Last edited:
Question here for you all. Is there anyone out there that is actually invested in this game? I’m as passionate a fan as the next guy, but I get the feeling that if they can’t be fucked I can’t be fucked either. It’s like I am watching a Titans v Panthers game with how little I seem to care
Definitely a forlorn look amongst the boys. This organization is in serious trouble.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ondi
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Behold
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.