Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

We're just so bad in every facet.

Macca is so hard to watch. Milford is doing **** all, I wouldn't be upset at all if he leaves. Boyd is so past it now too. We desperately need some quality signings for next year.

Absolutely disgusting performance. Love my team but hate what they are producing. Thank god there is a second half.

Why thank god? It’s only going to get more ugly

How does white get fired? Who pulls his strings? He’s the person I’m angriest at. He’s created the entire mess

Hope Macca doesn't come back after halftime... ever!!!

Bloke wouldn't even make first grade in a Serbian comp

Been a long time since I was on here, but I needed to shard in this heartache with you blokes. So far, this has been a truly sickening display. They all look completely lost. Every play is clunky and slow. The forwards are going backwards and not tackling at all. The few players having a crack are going to give up very soon.

Also as depressing as it is to admit, we might need to start considering that this squad is nowhere near as good as what we're believing. The forwards have a huge ceiling but are getting nowhere near it, the spine is dogshit and the backs ain't much better.

Why was nobody supporting TPJ's run before the non-penalty? He was dragging a single tackler for 5-10 metres with his hands free and none of our guys were even in the shot. We've had so much possession in attacking territory, while chasing a huge deficit, and we're still not trying anything. Fucking primary school kids with no training dicking around at lunchtime know how to support an offload.

How slow and predictable and just rubbish is McCullough this year. I like the guy and his loyalty and what he has done for the club but **** me ! He needs to step away or Seibold needs to stop pretending and wake up . **** sakes .

Look guys, I know it sounds dramatic when you hear it only so many months into his tenure as coach, but I can only comment on what I'm seeing, and what I'm seeing.....ain't good. I'm seeing a playing group that look entirely disinterested in everything they are doing. No communication, no burning desire, missed tackles and horrible attack. The refs have been giving us every chance to get back in it and we've blown them all.

I am really starting to fear that Seibold has lost the dressing room. They're just not buying into what he's selling, some of them probably weren't happy to see Clint go, and they're getting nothing but shithouse body language from their captain. It's just a complete shitshow at the moment, and I'm more tempted then ever to just stop watching until the likes of Boyd and McC are long gone.

What would someone like Hasler or Bellamy do to this team? Blokes would be getting dropped left right and centre but we'd still be average, it's just the squad we have and we have to deal with it until we can make signings and flick the worst of the worst of our big money names (Boyd and Macca). Our last coach had a few years to change things and nothing happened.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.