Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

I'm so angry I have no words. Can't tackle, can't attack, no communication, no structure...this isn't a 'team', in any sense of the word.

I just want to know what's going on. Because something is obviously seriously wrong at the club.

Last edited:
I'm so angry I have no words. Can't tackle, can't attack, no communication, no structure...this isn't a 'team', in any sense of the word.

I just want to know what's going on. Because something is obviously seriously wrong at the club.

Where the hell have you been!

That was the only way we were going to score

The old Arsenal mentality of the top 4 being good enough; at least in the EPL you get a reward for finishing in the top 4. We were no chance of winning the comp with Bennett, the club knew that and tried to shake things up which doesn't appear to be working.

Even if we finish 14th this year it's no different to finishing 5th and getting knocked out in the first or second week: you still come away with nothing at the end of the day.
Well then we see things differently.

Winning the comp is not in our hands, there's a lot that needs to fall your way. Being competitive and not a shit team is directly in the coach's hands, I expect a coach to have us competitive.

We may win a comp when we're in the finals, we definitely can't win a comp from 14th.

Throw 2 passes on a single play before the last tackle = try.

That sin bin should have come ages ago if there were 12 penalties in the first half, but that play was quite innocuous.

It's not just the sin bin, the penalty count is like 12 to 3?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Griffo
  • Spoon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mrtij
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • dirtyharry
  • Behold
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.