Round 15 - Warriors vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The whole game changed when Glenn dropped that soda. We have hardly touched the ball since then.

Well than and Stagg playing hooker, how was he ever considered as the bench hooker for this game? If we insist on playing Stagg get Glenn into hooker, not Stagg...

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
The continued selection of Lowrie and Stagg shows that Griffin is still a shit coach. I'd rather risk blooding some youngsters.

LittleDavey83

NRL Player
Bundy
The continued selection of Lowrie and Stagg shows that Griffin is still a shit coach. I'd rather risk blooding some youngsters.
Stagg, I agree. Lowrie however has been pretty strong most of the season (considering he's a generic-type tackling forward). Not sure who you'd play in his place? Not sure if he's absolutely top 17, but in the current situation he deserves his spot IMO.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Best internet fight ever.

Nice to see you two sort this out like gentlemen! Cut the personal insults guys, we're are all on the same side here.

I think we lost our way when Granville went off, you can't win a game with Stagg at hooker, if only Baptise was still with hs, would've been real handy!

Our defence down the middle needs to be much better if we're going to win this, the Warriors are making way to many metres.
Go the Broncos!

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
We're going to need to lift here. We were on top early but that was in the main to a host of errors from the Warriors. If they hold onto the ball like they did that final 10mins then they are getting to big of a roll on. I don't recall them kicking from inside their own half in that final 10 mins because their forwards just made too many metres. Unless that is fixed, then the Warriors will simply need to hold on to the ball to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter