Reserves
18 Jordan Pereira
19 TC Robati
20 Tyson Gamble
21 Delouise Hoeter
22 Rhys Kennedy

NRL2022Round16TeamList

Adam Reynolds:

“The plan is to play against the Cowboys this week. I have to get through training on Wednesday and the captain’s run on Friday. I trained on Monday and got a knock on it and it felt OK. I was a little bit sore afterwards, but I will get a needle for this game and away we go.”​
“It’s probably another eight weeks until it’s 100 per cent again. The doctors say it’s a week-to-week thing. it depends on how many whacks I get on it, so hopefully the Cowboys defenders run the other way. I have a dislocated fracture of one of the ribs. It was pushed inwards so their main concern was doing damage to my lung, but the medical team has done a wonderful job over the last couple of weeks and I feel good enough to play against the Cowboys. I think I can handle the contact. The needles are pretty good these days, they take away most of the pain."​
“I was pretty keen to play last week against Melbourne but ‘Kevvie’ didn’t want to risk further damage. It’s the sign of a great club, looking after their players and not putting themselves first. Anyone else who has had this injury knows it’s pretty sore. It’s a contact sport and these things happen. I just have to bite the lip and get on with it. I am prepared for the contact. I know what’s coming. I am ready for whatever teams throw at me in games.”​

I don't see them risking Reynolds, one good hit and he's out until finals (or the season). But if he does play and he's somewhere above 85%, we're technically only down Herbie & Paix from what is arguably our full strength 17?

Really hoping Cobbo can turn his form around as his last two games against the Storm and NSW have been bad. His butter fingers have returned.

Off topic but really think Oates needs to replace him in Origin. Oates's runs out of his own 20m line are the best in the game and QLD badly needs that.

The issue with Reynolds needling a rib, they'll be hitting him there every chance they get

Really hoping Cobbo can turn his form around as his last two games against the Storm and NSW have been bad. His butter fingers have returned.

Off topic but really think Oates needs to replace him in Origin. Oates's runs out of his own 20m line are the best in the game and QLD badly needs that.
Yeah the wingers should be Oates and Holmes. Chuck anyone at left centre - Kurt, Oppa, Brenko.

If we beat cowboys in NQ I think it is our best win of the season, Not too confident to be honest. I’ve been impressed with cowboys so far they just seem like such a fit, competitive team.

In that case he deserves the spot a million times more than Turpin does. Lets hope he's a late inclusion.
I like the sound of Gamble off the bench, my only worry is that his service out of hooker probably wouldn’t be great because he’s tall and wouldn’t be used to bending down so much to pass the ball aha.

I don't see them risking Reynolds, one good hit and he's out until finals (or the season). But if he does play and he's somewhere above 85%, we're technically only down Herbie & Paix from what is arguably our full strength 17?
Agreed, but from what he's said it seems that one hit in the next 8 weeks and it's season over. It that's the case probably better to just play on, and if shit happens, so be it.

Such a dog tackle from Fogarty. Reynolds was stationary, held and is just about to play the ball on a set restart when he lifts him and drives into the turf.
Then the late hit by Sutton.
Both late and cynical.
Let’s hope Reynolds can play out the season as his presence may be the difference in making top 4

Attachments

• 15481360-E0C6-4BB9-9337-66CD6FA89A60.jpeg
    15481360-E0C6-4BB9-9337-66CD6FA89A60.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.