Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, if Mal doesn't pick McGuire for origin, I'll be gobsmacked, what a game he's having again.

But seriously, if Mal doesn't pick McGuire for origin, I'll be gobsmacked, what a game he's having again.

Agreed. I'll admit I was a McGuire doubter but the guy is in sensational form. He deserves a chance.

Barba was tackled before the ball there!

Too right. Good effort on him to go in low. Wasn't far off being held up as it was.

Yeah that is very true, I was surprised the ref said try. I've been impressed with Barba tonight again, he's starting to get it together more consistently.

How the **** did they not play the advantage?

Hodges has hurt his ankle, hopefully not too serious.

Three great tackles in a row there by Wallace.

Good commitment in defence there. Still more to weather though. Hang in there lads!

Talk it up channel 9. No one gives a **** about the Crapulla Peptides. No one wanted to see them break their drought. *****.

Yeah it was a bad call from the ref but very easy to get wrong, I'm ok with it provided it doesn't lose us the game.

Every call that goes their way they say, oh well this team has been struggling so long they deserve it etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • MrRobot
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • upthehorse
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.