Round 16 Discussion

I have only seen people talk about his potential to be a star (which he appears to have in spades).

Yes I know that but some people are talking him up as a star now. He hasn't done anything yet.
This is so tiring. No one is talking him up as a star, but for a rookie half, he is doing extremely well.

Of course there will be inconsistency at such a young age, especially in such an important position, but he has shown how talented he is in a team which lacks exactly that, and he certainly deserves some credit for the way above expectations season the Titans are having.

Hopefully, with time and experience, he will gain that consistency and become a top half, if he doesn't get too big a head (he is too humble for that, but you never know).

Haha this is a super long break in the halftime and the teams are taking forever to come back and the announcers are trying to get everyone excitedly. Fail!!

Haha Moses just did the most blatant takeout of a player/cover up I've ever seen and it gets let go, then, try Tigers. I'd be so ticked off if I was a Storm supporter.

Refs really trying to get the Tigers back into this. Great pass by Brooks.

Storm 26-20, 15 to go!!

Actually, it's Storm 20, Tigers 6, Refs 20

My goodness how this match has turned on its head. 26-20 10 minutes to go.

Nice try to DCE.

Basically came out of nothing - Jake Trbojevic takes it to the line, gets an offload away, Koroisau plays off the back of it, takes it to the line with Tommy Trbojevic pushing up and there's DCE in support.

Hope it sparks both teams into action here.

Manly in front after 60. Can they go on with it?

Last edited:
Cows are capitulating.

22-18 Sea Eagles, after the Cowboys led 18-4 at HT.

20 to go.

Fonua-Blake is having a coming of age game.

As I type that Golden Child Trbojevic loses it.

Error, penalty, six to go, Try. And just like that, Cows hit the lead.

And like that it's gone.

Great offload from Scott and Tamou with a nice step crashes over.

Back to back.

Game over Manly.

The try sums the Sea Eagles up this season. Lyon too slow to cover Coote, Stewart too feeble to tackle Taumalolo.

As great as Coote has been this season, he seems to have at least one costly mistake in him per game.

That's why Locky Jr was preferred.

That and Tedesco was injured.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Broncs1459
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.