LIVE Round 16 Discussion

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
That is what the Roosters needed to do just before halftime but bombed it going the wrong way

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
Bloody fantastic watching Benji back at the tigers in what is almost career best form. Less flash, but way more smarts.

Last edited:

Ponga01

QCup Player
Gee Radley is a good player
- Merged

Cronk is down

Last edited:

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
Cronk has done great things for qld but **** me is he diving these days! The guy stays down every time he gets hit after he turns his back and passes, wtf are defenders suppose to do?

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Cronk has done great things for qld but **** me is he diving these days! The guy stays down every time he gets hit after he turns his back and passes, wtf are defenders suppose to do?
I don't recall him staying down so much when he was at the Storm and he copped some pretty big whacks in his time.

He's becoming more and more unlikable by the game.

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
I don't recall him staying down so much when he was at the Storm and he copped some pretty big whacks in his time.

He's becoming more and more unlikable by the game.
He didn’t, and he is becoming even more unlikeable
Too much time watching the soccer with Tara.
well even soccer is giving out cards for embellishment now, don’t tell me we have to go down this road? I’ve been thinking it for a while.

Tom

State of Origin Captain
wtf. Aloiai charged for a beautiful hit on Cronk. This not allowed to tackle the superstars bullshit is well beyond a joke now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.