Round 16 Discussion

Fifita is suspended for game 3 unless he fights the charge and win. I think that's completely overkill. It was a safe tackle, just a quarter of a second late. That's not even worth a fine.

Who’s Bennett blowing up about? Broncos? Tigers?

Fifita is suspended for game 3 unless he fights the charge and win. I think that's completely overkill. It was a safe tackle, just a quarter of a second late. That's not even worth a fine.

David Fifita is only facing a 1 game ban according to NRL.com

Watching big league wrap and the entire panel is basically saying the rule changes suck and the blowouts are killing the game.

The media pressure is there, so hopefully some of these Vlandys inspired rules can be reversed and be can be booted out.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
3753.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dixpat - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 3, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,517
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

Watching big league wrap and the entire panel is basically saying the rule changes suck and the blowouts are killing the game.

The media pressure is there, so hopefully some of these Vlandys inspired rules can be reversed and be can be booted out.

Formerly Broncospwn
Yet Bennett in his post match conference criticised media for bleating on about the rules being the cause instead categorically stating it was the toxic environment at a lot of clubs that caused players not to perform and so a game ended in a blowout.

He must of forgotten that the Rabbits have had, at least from my memory, 2 blowouts against them this year yet in none of those pressers did he blame the toxic environment at his club!

Was watching. A 50th repeat of Matt Fucking Nable hyping up the boxing match started rolling so the tv is off.
Not gonna lie, the use of Eminem Till I Collapse suckers me in every time

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011

That's a bit rich of Bennett......

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011

That's a bit rich of Bennett......

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Absolutely no doubt he’s talking about us. The old codger can’t help himself, he’s still in love.

[/st_td_row][st_td]pleatedpantspete - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 515
Madge and Ricky dicky Stuart’s days are done at their incumbent Clubs..

Are they worth a look in for the Broncos or Warriors?… hmm….
madge no, ricky, maybe.

1133.jpg
8833.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tommy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015
Absolutely no doubt he’s talking about us. The old codger can’t help himself, he’s still in love.

Previously Tom

Yeah, in love with his little head rather than his big head lol

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]pleatedpantspete - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 515
madge no, ricky, maybe.

Cameron Smith will have his pick of jobs when he wants to coach. Whether that is the Broncos or Maroons.

1133.jpg
8833.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tommy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015

Previously Tom

I just remembered that Souths have had 50 put on them twice this year.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
Some good news for long suffering Broncos fans, so well done.

Bigger picture - cost me a point in the silvertails tipping comp..so thanks for nuttin'

lol

6421.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HoldenV8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 16, 2013
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

I gotta ask how the hell Val Holmes get's off with just a fine for his crusher tackle on Ponga. it's one of the worst ones we've seen all season ...

the only reason i can come up with is the NRL think QLD will be worse if Holmes plays game 3

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

Considering that he got away with a blatant shoulder charge to the head of Manly's Haumole Olakau'atu (while he was scoring) in the game after Origin 1 ... your last line there suddenly seems plausible.

A born and bred Croweater and proud Manly supporter since 1982

Active Now

• barker
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.