Round 16 Discussion

My goodness that is bad defence from the tigers

Souths have absolutely put the cue in the rack

Oh dear Tigers. Embarrassing challenge lol

I can't say I have watched every Tigers game this season, but the ones I have big Joe O must have given 1-2 ridiculously dumb penalty offences away in each of them.

Don't think I've ever seen a team play the bye, but that game must be what it looks like... zero intensity in the game from either team

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
168.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Navigator - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 3,466
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Dragons players fined $1000 each for house party big F@#king deal $400,000 contract and you get $1000 fine, shit the Warriors have left ther home to keep playing and these F@#kwits think they can do what they like.
Sorry but I needed to Rant

Kiwi @ Heart, Aussie By Need.
One Team One Dream

I can't say I have watched every Tigers game this season, but the ones I have big Joe O must have given 1-2 ridiculously dumb penalty offences away in each of them.
It's all good, Tigers gave him a payrise to change clubs. 650k. No wonder he keeps doing dumb shit, he's been on mega contracts while being shit and dumb for years.

168.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Navigator - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012

Dragons players fined $1000 each for house party big F@#king deal $400,000 contract and you get $1000 fine, shit the Warriors have left ther home to keep playing and these F@#kwits think they can do what they like.

One Team One Dream
Fucking weak.... didn't TPJ get suspended for the year after getting a haircut??

NSW have been in lockdown for like 2 weeks now and how many players down there are blatantly giving a big "F U" to the rules only to receive a minor hit to their pay packet

168.jpg

One Team One Dream

The Bulldogs players got more than that and the NRL blamed the club, which is why their fines were so low ... the Bulldogs players weren't even investigated by police

8870.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Nangsy - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 27, 2021
REACTIONS: 971
Dragons might get a few points stripped 👀

Fucking weak.... didn't TPJ get suspended for the year after getting a haircut??

NSW have been in lockdown for like 2 weeks now and how many players down there are blatantly giving a big "F U" to the rules only to receive a minor hit to their pay packet

i just saw ... those fines were from the police. it doesn't look like the NRL have made their decision yet

i just saw ... those fines were from the police. it doesn't look like the NRL have made their decision yet
ahhh ok... NRL need to come down hard. If Vaughan was the instigator then he should be done for the year

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
168.jpg

One Team One Dream

Let's not count match payments, third party deals, prize money etc.

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

You forgot how he used to do that for us, that quickly?!

Unread

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • Fatboy
  • Bish
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.