Round 16 Discussion

Fair comment, but a lot of what he has been doing isn't him taking the benefit of someone else creating for him, it is him creating the chances.
I agree, he looks elite but I hope it's just magic dust and we don't regret it.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
31.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Rizzah - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 7,594
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Dale scoring with the Roosters left edge on his back.

That drop by Suaalii with the try line open has killed the roosters... have they touched the ball since??

4979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 13, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,414
You can bet Bellyache will be ready to give them grief about sleeping through the first 15 minutes not patting them on the back for the last 20.

3753.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dixpat - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 3, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,513
OK Vossy just said it could be up to 5 thousand in the west stand - but hey he could be exagerrating - wouldnt be the first time
Vossy? Warren Smith

4979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 13, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,414
Vossy? Warren Smith
I always get my Wozzas and my Vossys mixed up 😂

Maybe the club was right about Walker being a fullback at this stage of his career? Bloke is way too frail right now to defend in the front line.
Everyone whinging about us not guaranteeing walker and Walsh a spot this year should just imagine the scoreline we'd get with them 2 in our team haha... It's about 90-30. The rookie fan boys forget there's 2 sides to footy, Walter's was 100000% right in saying they should learn their craft and earn their spot in QLD cup and I have NO DOUBT this will get proven true over the long term.

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 14,090
Storm making the Roosters look average, really is a 2 horse race this year

Bi-Polar Supporter

3753.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dixpat - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 3, 2014
REACTIONS: 2,514
Ironic that the first time Tedesco passes the ball the Storm score

Anyone notice what the storm did in the final minute there?

They laid all over the roosters and deserved a 6 again every tackle...... they did this knowing, IT WOULDNT MATTER BCOS YOU CAN ONLY FIT SO MANY TACKLES INTO A MINUTE. They will do this at the end of the match too, close game in a finals series no doubt.

6 again is the worst most stupid rule ever invented. Honestly, the stupidity of it is astounding...

Active Now

• heartly87
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.