Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Head on over to the GH forum if you want a good laugh.

Apparently the refs won us the game.

Head on over to the GH forum if you want a good laugh.

Apparently the refs won us the game.
Followed them for half a game, They were wishing death upon Henry Perenara and his family from aids. Now is seriously dickhead worthy

Messy first half better in second. Good work Offa and TPJ. Hunt actually used Gillett! Wow. Agree hunt still way too hit and miss but showed more in the second half then just about all season. Mead has taken some useless pills, I've seen 90 year old at bingo tackle and dive harder then that.

Kahn was a waste of space tonight. Like the guy but was except goal kicking might as well have put on a Canberra jersey wasn't far from their best player, tackling was poor, organised nothing in defence, wasn't positionally good, didn't support the ball and Blair showed more skills and speed in attack. Not his first misfire this season at the back and while acknowledge his lack of prep and new halves isn't his first rodeo at fullback, agree was so off the pace of the game so to ask if he is really up for it anymore. What about Benji at fullback, Kodi and Hunt in halves and Pearson on the bench? let Oates move into forwards for last 20 if no backline injuries. Not ideal but no other supersubs left and between the three five eights might be enough ballplaying. Just need to let Benji have the dominant call when he wants it just like Lockyer used to.

Does anyone know who did get MOTM?

Kinda funny logging in early and reading some posters saying how Hunt is awful and we should always play against him. After he kicked us to death and played a leading hand in the loss that most likely ended our season, it is apparent he is the guy we should have chased. Would trade Sezer and Austin for him.
I've never been a fan of Wighton at the back. Yes he went on a streak last year and played some good footy. But on the whole I just want a consistent fullback who knows his role and plays it well.
BJ can go jump. But never liked the guy so easy for me. His bad outweighing the good by some margin this year.
Wish we could get more from guys like Cotric and Rapana but on the wing I guess options are limited.
Hodgson needs to play 80 and leave most of the play making to the halfback, when we get a new one.
I love Crocker but he is still not an effective captain. I'd rather he stays captain but he needs to work harder there.
Austin can go and get some form somewhere, anywhere but first grade.
lol from Greenhouse

That was a massive result.

Hunt, Benji, TPJ, Ofa, Gillett - all sensational.

TPJ is looking bloody fit compared to last year.

Loved watching Benji roll back the clock, and those first two try assists were just quality. The sleight of hand to hold up the pass for Glenn was beautiful.

Messy first half better in second. Good work Offa and TPJ. Hunt actually used Gillett! Wow. Agree hunt still way too hit and miss but showed more in the second half then just about all season. Mead has taken some useless pills, I've seen 90 year old at bingo tackle and dive harder then that.

Kahn was a waste of space tonight. Like the guy but was except goal kicking might as well have put on a Canberra jersey wasn't far from their best player, tackling was poor, organised nothing in defence, wasn't positionally good, didn't support the ball and Blair showed more skills and speed in attack. Not his first misfire this season at the back and while acknowledge his lack of prep and new halves isn't his first rodeo at fullback, agree was so off the pace of the game so to ask if he is really up for it anymore. What about Benji at fullback, Kodi and Hunt in halves and Pearson on the bench? let Oates move into forwards for last 20 if no backline injuries. Not ideal but no other supersubs left and between the three five eights might be enough ballplaying. Just need to let Benji have the dominant call when he wants it just like Lockyer used to.

Khan.gif

I would consider not playing Korbin at all if he's fit in the next game. TPJ, Herman and Offa were exceptional. Herman looks a bit loose at times in the middle however.

Haven't read too much on Roberts tonight - apart from a few good threatening runs, he looks off. Probably still feeling the injury a bit.

I would make our halves combination Marshall and Hunt for the next 5 or so weeks.

It's quite clear that when Hunt is in form, he is a better option than Kodi and tonight I think having Benji there really helped Hunt. Benji just controlled things while Hunt could just focus on doing what he does best, which is exactly what he did. A very good second half from him.

Kodi looks down on confidence.. Not sure what happened to him but ever since the Warriors game, his performances have dropped. Perhaps not getting the halfback spot for that game did that.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • Midean
  • BroncosMan
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.