vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes down next year, I believe that will be four years on the sideline.
SMH - I think you're right lol... 2 ACLs and the chest issues... so yeah, at risk of 4 years on the side lines, surely that's enough to medically retire him if he goes down again. Rheumatoid arthritis is no joke.

I'm watching the replay of the Rabbits game, man Bennett must feel so lucky to have Cody Walker. He is basically what Milford would be if he had any semblance of work ethic and competitiveness. If I were the incoming coach, I would say look at him, study him and if you can't do that anymore, you're out of here or in reserve grade.
In the same token, A Rey was bloody awesome. It was possibly one of the best games I'd seen him play. He was managing the team and throwing magic passes for 80 minutes. Milford hasn't ever had someone like A Rey beside him or D Cook getting the forwards on the advantage line.

In the same token, A Rey was bloody awesome. It was possibly one of the best games I'd seen him play. He was managing the team and throwing magic passes for 80 minutes. Milford hasn't ever had someone like A Rey beside him or D Cook getting the forwards on the advantage line.

Yeah I know this isn’t the thread for it but I think the bunnies can make the top 4 and if they do they could give the competition a real shake.
There but for the stupidity of the board and ceo could have gone the broncos.

Well he does in Dearden, at least I think the current coach and whichever one comes in can see it now.

You know what, Corey Allen looked so good at fullback last night, like he did at junior level. I would happily sign him for next year and give him first shot at fullback, it goes with my mantra of buying back the farm.

how good are RDOs, enjoying one myself today [emoji41]

I used to know what rdo’s were pre-covid. Now I’m just casual scum that gets peanuts.

I think we have turned the corner. I am predicting them building on last week and a more committed effort for the whole game. I think we will be in it until the 50 minute mark and the Chooks will then run away with it. 15-20 point loss.

That depends, if we do a repeat of the start against the Dragons I don't see the Roosters stopping whereas the Dragons took their foot off the pedal after those two early tries.

2B799A43 4EEB 48D9 8B1B 1EA4EA8FADCD

I always liked Kirk better for some reason...

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves milked the 6 again penalty, he held onto coates jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.